• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

mmorpg!? - Secret movie related

Call me crazy here. But as soon as I saw the secret movie at the end of KH2, It dawned on me that this "Keyblade War" could be a basis on an MMORPG based on KH... Reasons i thought this... -Keyblade WAR <- could be a form of PvP -The shadowed figure <- could be reffering to you, like FFXI...
  2. R

Biggs and Wedge

Ok, here is a thought for you all, in the new scans from dengeki, on the pic with Seifer pointing at the BHK's team, i just thought that the chubby kid and the kid in the army like trousers/pants could be Biggs and Wedge, what are your thoughts?
  3. R

How the BHK wields the Keyblades

Ok, here is what I thought of a few minutes ago. In one of the trailers for KH2, Namine' is seen talking with the BHK. Scince she knows Sora and this was the only character that knows Sora to come across the BHK (apart from Axel) Could it be possible she gave him the keychains for the Oblivion...
Back