• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Lion king world discussion thread

Yanos_Darkspawn! Awsome picture! Thanks! I didnt know goofy and donald were other animals. Thats because i didnt see them at all just pete sora simba and scar. I think the key hole might be in pride rock. But in the pcitures you got donald can fly?
  2. K

Lion king world discussion thread

http://www.kh-2.net/news/data/upimages/je2.jpg You should look at this picture. I made a theory about lion king world a long time ago but you actually become lions! i think this is weird but if you dont or do please do the poll. This is the thread to post all things about lion king world. This...
  3. K

Gummi ships poll

The engine? i dont think the engine will be that different
  4. K

new things in KH2

I love it! I think drive will be a great thing in kh2!
  5. K

muahaha, look what 3 minds have done

I dont get what your saying
  6. K

Damn Bhk Threads

I hate bhk! I bet i wont like playing him in kh2.
  7. K

Cid in KH2

I guess so
  8. K

Gummi ships poll

I love riding them and building them. I mostly like buidling them since riding em like you said can be very plain. But in kh2 it should be awsome both building and riding them!
  9. K

Is Riku really Blind?

I dont think so
  10. K

Your thoughts on Jack Sparrow

I would love that! The voice of johnny depp would be cool! Anyways maybe when jack touches moonlight and becomes a skeleton do you think he will not take any damage and his attacks will be very powerful
  11. K

Gummi ships poll

Okay i saw previews and pictures of the new gummi ship flying parts. I am a mega fan of building and flying gummi ships and i wanted to know how many people like gummi ships. I love them! Also this can be about both kh2 or kh1.
  12. K

NEW PICSS i got new ones..YAY

Awsome pics!
  13. K

Chocobo's?

That would be awsome!
  14. K

New Info from KHU

Where did you find that info? we know all of that except jack wielding keyblades
  15. K

glowing eye unown theroy

That or diz
  16. K

hardest DISNEY boss

Hades and the dragon was hard!
  17. K

favorite heartless kh2

The solider heartless looks cool
  18. K

Some Pics

None of them are nerw to me! Good job finding these pics!
  19. K

Who is going to be your favorite character in kh2

Sora donald and goofy (as usaual)
Back