• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Riku's arm

I think it was from his battle with Roxas because if you watch those scenes his arm starts off decent, but the is limper when Roxas goes for what appears to be a finishing blow to Riku.
  2. J

OMFG!!! PLEASE Help!!! Final Form

If you go into the world that never was and use the drive, you want to get anti form because it will possibly turn you into final. The first time you have a 25%, if you dont get it that time then the next time it goes to anti-form it will be a 50% that the anti will actually be a final...
  3. J

Sephiroth's Chat

Yea, I fought Sephiroth again earlier today and noticed something in his chat. He says, "So that's a keyblade" and then when you look at the secret ending with all the keyblades, you notice all the scattered blades. So i have a theory of my own that no matter what happens in the next game that...
  4. J

Final Boss

Sorry but I can't remember the superior of the organizations name at the current second, but I'm curious what the hell is his weapon. While I was fighting him it felt like I was playing some Star Wars game or something like that. Anyway if you all know what it is I would like to know.
  5. J

What time

It depends if you live around where I do theyll get it around 2 tommarow but wont release it til that time wednesday
  6. J

Another Release Date Forum

Yes I relize that I'll probably have a new one ripped by all of you people getting pissed off with this, but I was on the square website and noticed that Grandia III was coming out on Feb. 14. In my marketing class I learned that most major companies release one product at a time. Therefore...
  7. J

Soundtrack

I'm just curious, and I'm sorry if someone else posted this already but I'm too lazy to look, but where will I actually be able to by the soundtrack because I couldn't find the first one in any music store. Wouldn't mind some help with this.
  8. J

Riku

Here's a theory I recently came up with but if it's already been created please forgive me because I haven't been completly following KH2 news lately but, If you remember at the end of COM Riku says that he isn't heading towards the path of twilight but the path of dawn. Then in either DD or...
  9. J

I know who the glowing eye heartless is!!

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=22267&highlight=false+theories read what it has to say about the GEU
  10. J

does anyone know

its kh1 and yes when he was in hollow bastion
  11. J

does anyone know

forgive me if this has already been asked by someone else earlier, but i didnt see it anywhere. does anybody know where i can find the movie after you defeat riku while he is being controlled by ansem. if it has already been asked can you just copy and paste the forum. thanks
  12. J

wait!is there two seperate doors?

alright weve already answered this wuestion for you before the door on destiny islands was the door to the heart of the world not the door to darkness because the door to darkness was kingdom hearts like previously stated
  13. J

BHK... Drive mode

i just read the KH2/COM News on kingdomhearts2.net and it stats that the BHK has two partners of his own so it could be very possible that he has a drive mode, but i havent seen any pictures of him with a drive meter or anything else so i can't be certain if he does or not
  14. J

Release date

Yea jan 2006 is only a month later then what everone else is saying so it doesnt make that much of a difference if it is january or december
  15. J

False Theroies

Alright people are driving me insane by asking the same things over and over again which has already been proven incorrect so here we go The Blindfolded Unknown has been confirmed to be Riku in an interview Nomura he confirmed all of this... The red-haired girl seen in some photos but not...
  16. J

blindfold unknown

yea the blindfolded unknown has already been confirmed as riku actually read the information in the interviews
  17. J

KH2 on Nintendo Revolutions

its not coming out on any other system then ps2 everyone who believes that its coming out needs to understand NONE OF IT IS ACTUALLY TRUE
  18. J

sora and riku in deep dive

exactly the BHK says to axel that he cant let him through to sora... any way you look at it the BHK is protecting sora from axel
  19. J

wat your fave world

end of the world was an awesome level hands down
  20. J

sora and riku in deep dive

this has already been argued out about 50 times since i've been here, so let me lay it down on you easily the BHK is not Sora it's been proven so many times and if you watch the trailers it shows him protecting Sora
Back