• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Personal rating

What's you're personal rating for Kh2? I'd give it a 9/10, kinda button mashy, but fun. Sorry if this has already been asked.
  2. K

Mickey!

I know you can be mickey during the fight with Cerberus but can you be him against any other boss (sorry if this has been asked).
  3. K

Tetsujin28

Hey guys I was wondering about the anime Tetsujin28 is it any good? I was on the Geneon and I saw it cause it lokked familiar, like an updated version of Gigantor. So, do you recommend it?
  4. K

Tenchi Muyo! manga

Anyone know where I can find some good Tenchi Muyo! manga?
  5. K

Final Form Sora V.S. KH2 Sephiroth

Who would win? I think Sora since you would have a better chance in final form.
  6. K

PLEASE READ: Inuyasha: The Secret of the Cursed Mask help

I need serious help, I've been trying this for months. I need help getting to the castle in castle town. The gaurd won't let me through the gate. What should I do?
  7. K

voice actor

Sorry if this has been asked before, but now that Kh2 is Japan(darn them), do we have any idea who Bhk/Roxas' voice actor might be for english, or are we still in the dark?
  8. K

New upcoming anime

I've seen alot of anime, but besides anime on CN,Adult Swim, and On demand I have yet to see some new anime. Anyone know any good new upcoming anime I should check out?
  9. K

Namine

Sorry If this has already been said in one of the threads but. Anyway, did you notice near the end of the new trailer when that unkown was talking to Diz for a split second it showed Namine was with them. I wonder why?
  10. K

Tron official

Since Tron is now an official world(yes!!!!!!!!!!), I was wondering if this is the last disney world they were talking about. Do you you think this is the last world or that there might be a few more?
  11. K

Bhk's.............................

I have some questions about Bhk's gameplay (sorry if this has been said before, if it has, please don't flame, someone can just close it). Anyway we've seen some footage of Bhk's gameplay in the hi quality tgs trailer (once again, thanks NEO) so I was wondering, do you think you can play him...
  12. K

Picture

Sorry if this isn't in the right place but I was wondering if someone can give me a bigger picture of the statues of Sora from kh and kh2 from the Square-Enix party, because the one in the khinsider screens is too small.
  13. K

Cloud side story updates

(Sorry I this has already posted before but if it has please don't cuss be out or call me an idot or something just give me a link or something). Anyway, I heard Cloud will have his own sidestory so does anyone know more about it, have you heard anything new?:confused:
  14. K

Fanfiction ► axel?

Does anyone know any good axel fan fics here i could find? i really like axel and I haven't seen won mostly about him yet. i've read some really cool fan fics with him in it (like Sora's Sacrifice) but I want to read one won thats more about him. It would be appreciated if you could help me find...
  15. K

Axel or Ansem?

(Sorry if this is spam or has already been done, or both). Anyway, which one do you like better in terms of coolness and strength? I personally like Axel because he's just plain freakin' cool!
  16. K

Help with hook

I'm almost done with Neverland, i just need to beat captain hook. The problem is that i can't beat him! Those exploding presents take a chunk out of my life. Can anyone one help?
  17. K

Monstro: heartless help!

I'm at the final part of monstro where you have to fight all those heartless to get the bar full. Anyway, I'm always doing so well then I have to freakin' reload my cards and the bar goes back down again. Does anyone have any advice for me because they might take me awhile without some help.
  18. K

Card help!

I'm in monstro and I need to open the last door. I already have the key, I just need a map card equal to 0. Does anybody know where i can find a 0 map card? (Sorry if this is the wrong forum).
  19. K

delete

This may sound newbish but how the heck do you delete post because there are some things I wish i never said.:(
  20. K

e3

Whats the exact date when e3 starts.
Back