• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Just thought I'd point out something

In one of the older trailers 6 order members come out of black orbs I'm just saying this because i keep hearing people say there is 5 so for people who know dont flame me and for the people who dont well there ya go *cough*like in the kairi character section*cough*
  2. M

just noticed something

in the new Lion Kings pics donald and goofy are wearing their original hats but in other pics and trailers they're wearing their kingdom hearts clothes so if anyone knows something please tell me
  3. M

About Squall

this should probably be in a KH forum but did Square change his name for KH and if so why (never played a FF game sorry, so i dont know if this happened in a FF game already)
  4. M

Final Fantasy

Can someone tell me waht FF characters have been comfirmed also heavily rumered ones would help to, thanx in advance
  5. M

DiZ and Axel

(sorry if this has been said) This is just a theory backed up with some info. THEORY: What if the cloaked unknown seen talking to DiZ is Axel. PROF: Diz wants the Org. destroyed, Axel kills off Org. members. There is only 1 unknown talking to Diz. I'd like to here opinions and also don't...
  6. M

We're All DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!

i was just at gamefaqs.com and it said that Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out March 1st Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. M

Why does Pete=Maleficent

seriously though why is pete designated leader just because we see him a few times why does that make leader. My theory is that some one far more powerful is pulling the strings so to speak, he/she/it is just sending out pete to do the dirty work. i have 2 reasons to back this up: 1: pete is a...
Back