• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Beaten Game? Come in!

Wow i beat it in four days 2....i got it on a wednesday and beat it on saturday, that was two weeks ago, i think... yeah..... Anyway that exactly what the guide book says, how to beat sephy, im listening to Sanctuary right now....And just look at my profile it says everything, except now im lvl...
  2. O

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

Ah ok, anyway i think it is kingdom hearts, because that dragon was in there that you kill in the end of the game.... and u kill it inside the door remember?
  3. O

MAybe KEyblades were just....Created, maybe when there was darkness in the world.... all the light that was being shrowded...maybe it came together to make millions of keyblades... so Chosen ones could use them to defeat the darkness... each keyblade weilding different powers....As seen in the...
  4. O

Heh heh So Tetsuya Nomura isnt talking eh, probably because he doesnt even know, all the lines, and plots in the story line he made, constructed that big question, and he doesnt know how to answer it XD
  5. O

Very true, except kingdom hearts isnt all darkness.....omg i cant beilive im syaing this...KAiris Grandma XD, said that in every darkness there is a light, at the end of the first one, sora awakens the light by calling out, thus killing Xehanort....Who know, maybe the smallest light created the...
  6. O

Accually, he kinda never opend the door, the seven princesses of heart did....you could be right, but clearly, that all maleficent kept saying, they need the seven princesses of heart to open the final door
  7. O

By the way if u beat the second game, there is that part where u fight Xemnas/Xehanort in armor.....it looks kinda like the armored one with the keyblade, and cape in the secret ending
  8. O

You guys, the whole circle with an X, that doesnt mean anything....well it does....but not what everyone thinks....if u look in the guide book, in the back theres a beastiary, theres 3 different icons they place by each character telling what they Are, theres the heartless icon, which goes...
  9. O

a question about the secret ending

Nah i already saw it on the internet, im pretty sure i have good theories of everything thats going on
  10. O

Hey The True Roxas, Have you beat sephiroth??? Ive Tryed im only lvl 66, i have the ultima weapon....but i still cant beat him, should i try to get to lvl 80???
  11. O

Yes normal you have to do every single tiny thing in the journal, EVERYTHING and in prud you have to just beat all the worlds, i think it includes winnie the pooh...
  12. O

bye, c yah later
  13. O

Yeah they look almost identical to him, that still doesnt explain who they are, i think they are called,just from my knowledge, Chasers, just a guess..
  14. O

OHHH OH OH OH I THINK I KNOW WHAT THOSE ARMORED THINGS COULD BE, remember when u fight Xemnas/Xehanort at the end, remeber when he sits on the throne and hes in armor, it looks exactly like the one in the vidoe, if i was told how to use this scanner maybe i could show u all
  15. O

It really all depends though, we hardly ever see anything about rikus story untill COM for GBA but still then its confusing, honestly i dont thing zexion is rikus nobody, riku has used the power of evil a few times, just to be stronger, but hes never been a heartless, but then i cant be sure...
  16. O

YAY know i think i know the storyline right, when i first beat kh2 i still had questions, then i went back though and thought almost everything u just said, at least i know im right!!!
  17. O

Funny im posting while watching, i dont think this is a Heartless armored knight, im thinking this is what ur getting when a heartless meats a nobody, ok its looking like those three keyblade are Whitish one:mickeys Gold one:soras The other one:either Riku or kairi`s i cant tell, ok im pasting...
  18. O

wow, i never thought of that..... i wonder, Wow thats something to think about, im pretty sure that that sign is gonna be a big part of Kh3...i wonder what it would mean, let me ponder a little then ill get back to you, oh yeah also in twilight town mansion, how come on that table theres the...
  19. O

Wow, honestly i havent seen the secret ending yet, i still need to complete the journal XP, anyway, thats a great Theorie, im sure by the time i see it then i could say more but, yeah you knoe, oh by the way if u saw the first secret ending from KH1(not to give anything away) i think the whole...
  20. O

Help With Final Riku Battle

Hey my Name Is Tristan, Not too long ago i finaly got Further In Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories, im now At the Final fight with Riku, im lvl 61 And i need help, Should i Train Some more??? Is there a way i should be Fighting? How can i Dodge Rikus Dark Aura??? These are Questions Yet To be...
Back