• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Riku's Twilight

Where Terra Aqua and Ven all meet each other

My guess is to make it an individual experience for each character you play as. You'll probly see some parts in one, others in another.
  2. Riku's Twilight

A question about Zack...

where is zack in bbs? does anyone have a pic? Or are you guys talking about terra?
  3. Riku's Twilight

FF Character's World?

I remember in KH1 Leon said that 10 years prior, the heartless destroyed their world. Does that mean we can expect to see a FF world in KH: BBS?
  4. Riku's Twilight

A Question about the new Pokemon Games

I was wondering, since I am still playing crystal, how the newer ones are, and if they are worth me running out and getting. It's only an opinion I want, and I would be thankful for your help.
  5. Riku's Twilight

Don't know that anyone would care

But my Birthday is on 4/30. fast approaching.
  6. Riku's Twilight

Is Final Mix+ region-free?

neither one of them's true?
  7. Riku's Twilight

Is Final Mix+ region-free?

I wanted to know if Final Mix+ was region-free, and also if there was an option for english text. I'm sure someone's imported it, and I'm sure that they'd know. Please get back to me, thanks.
  8. Riku's Twilight

Fanfiction ► The ppls Fan Fic!

Great. Never even saw this one.
  9. Riku's Twilight

Sora flew into Riku who was gasping for air. "SOMEONE GET ME MY INHALER!"
  10. Riku's Twilight

Can I Get A Summary of Everything, Plz?

I'm not very good at interpreting hints and stuff, and I haven't played in a while, too. So can someone please say what is being planned for the next game, as much as is known? Thanks. I've tried to look at the threads on here and I haven't really had the time to look through all of them...
  11. Riku's Twilight

He turned around but didn't see anything. Then he turned around again and saw someone was coming at him, and he had wings.
  12. Riku's Twilight

(POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST! That is all.)
  13. Riku's Twilight

"You know what? I've got an idea." said Sora. "What is it?" sang Riku. "Everyone follow me!" said Sora. They followed him to the surface. Then they got out on the shore, where Donald changed them back to humans. Then Sora froze the water solid. "BLIZZAGA!" he yelled, then said to the...
  14. Riku's Twilight

"Why does this always happen?" asked Sora. "I DON"T KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!" sang Riku.
  15. Riku's Twilight

The book in yen sids tower

I'll read it now. I'm at that part. I just started an new game.
  16. Riku's Twilight

Rip

I don't feel it's exactly right to say RIP. Rest in peace, maybe, but with the acronyms RIP, it just feels so gloomy... Any opinions?
  17. Riku's Twilight

Help/Support ► Help me out

I got the same problem. You need to get her to know u a little. Then invite her somewhere, like for me, I'm inviting her to my B-Day Party. Get her alone, then ask her if she wants to go out with you. But make sure you have thje money to support her first. Don't be caught off guard if she...
  18. Riku's Twilight

Org. 13 Mushrooms!!!!

There are Org 13 Mushrooms? Like nobody mushrooms?
  19. Riku's Twilight

Donald melted them to plastic. Sora climbed up the heartless, and stabbed it in it's neck. It quickly fell and sunk away. "There aren't any more, are there?" asked Sora, as he was cutting down the soldiers holding Riku. "No." said Woody. "Gummi Ship. NOW!" said Riku. "Okay..." they said...
  20. Riku's Twilight

Wtf!

I kept hearing that all you had to do was beat it. Xemmas was kinda hard. he only took about a half hour to get all the way through.
Back