• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help, its kinda stupid but im paranoid.

I just finished the game and I'm at the end screen. I can't do anything. Am I just supposed to shut my PS2 off? Yes, I am paranoid like this.
  2. S

Unofficial KHII Commercial thread

Yeah, people on this forum don't actually look around to see if someone posted a topic before. Anyway, hopefully this thread doesn't get closed, and people actually notice it instead of starting their own thread.
  3. S

The Openinig Vid: did u see mickey on the steps with Riku???

I haven't watched it yet, I haven't spoiled anything for myself yet
  4. S

Suggestion: buddy system

Why doesn't this forum have a buddy system? I think one should be added.
  5. S

Engrish

The video I watched was on youtube, it was 7 minutes long with mostly wisdom form in beast's castle, a brief showing of Valor Form, and then normal combat.
  6. S

Engrish

Twilightsoulkey, go look at my last post in the thread we were in before
  7. S

Engrish

I found an example of engrish in a clip of KH2 I was watching. For those who don't know engrish is Japanese mistakes in translating English. The example is that Sora walks into a new room and in the top left of the screen a box comes up titled "Inforration."
  8. S

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

Kiss my ass, I really have cancer, whore..... ALL- acute lymphoblastic leukemia go to hell
  9. S

I joke around about my cancer, respond any way you want
  10. S

you're getting stupid *sarcasm
  11. S

I had a shirt that said I'm too sexy for my hair, thats how come it isn't there
  12. S

No, I mean I don't want any more make up work
  13. S

I have cancer, I have already missed too many days to skip
  14. S

Yeah, I remember from one of my mags a couple years back
  15. S

I might ask my mom If I can skip school to get it, if I have no tests. But i already miss enough school cuz of cancer. But I have a 4.0, so I have a chance. In Japan it is illegal to release Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest games on school days because in the past there have been epidemics of...
  16. S

play as

Yeah, I thought I had heard that.
  17. S

play as

I would play as mickey or Riku
  18. S

Sharing the love/ my gamestop pwns

As Kingdom Hearts 2 draws nearer i have decided to let my brother play the original for the first time, letting him experience the masterpiece. In addition, I went to my gamestop today to finally preorder KH2 and the LE guide, and happened upon the advertisement stand-up. I had seen the stand-up...
  19. S

Question about images everyone has in sigs

Where is everyone getting, and how did it start, things like: and
Back