• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Deinstar

So how does the 358/2 Days work?

It's gonna be like watching a movie. Kinda awesome.
  2. Deinstar

E3 gameplay footage

Looks so good. Real excited. Thanks for the link!
  3. Deinstar

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone! Wow.. it's been a long long time! To celebrate the announcement of the long awaited Kingdom Hearts 3, I have returned! I missed this place. This was always my one stop for all kingdom hearts news, and still is. I just haven't been active in the forums since the development...
  4. Deinstar

Halloween town glitch

hmm.. didn't see that, but i did have a glitch with Zero when i was giving him a bone to find a heartless for the first time. he got stuck in the wall, and i had to restart the mission to continue :(
  5. Deinstar

Do you like the Panel System more than the regular way of getting stronger.

i like it. it gives you more flexibility on what you can do, and switch things up a bit. it doesn't feel as repetitive imo. i like the extra ability in there when your doing a combo, and you get to press y. lol
  6. Deinstar

Proud mode in Days

it's difficult on normal at some points if you dont have the right type of magic, but it's not too bad so far, proud mode should be fun.
  7. Deinstar

Boss battles .... help?

hmm, just got done beating this boss, i used the keyblade with the long air combos. it took me about 5 tries, then finally got it, didn't need to stun him, i think i used 1 limit, but it was a pain, first couple times i tried killing the tentacles, all it did was waste time so i went in and...
  8. Deinstar

how long did it take you to beat Riku and Sora's game

yeah they are getting a little old... my game hours were like 15hrs on sora and like 6-7 hours on riku. maybe a little more.
  9. Deinstar

help on xenosaga 3

ok, i need some help with xenosaga 3. im on the very last boss xarathusta, i can't beat him, for some reason. do you guys have any tips for me? edit: nevermind ill just close the thread. i finally beat the game and what a sad ending it was. :sad:
  10. Deinstar

Play as Riku?

im pretty sure they'll put that in re:chain of memories.
  11. Deinstar

2-D vs 3-D

that's what i think. i wont know until i play it in 3d.
  12. Deinstar

Game Informer FF12 review

well i got my issue of game informer this month and it has a review of final fantasy 12. they said it was a very good game, the sound was great, the gameplay was great, just about everything. They gave the score 9.25/10. which i think is really good.:) sorry i can't scan it, i dont have a...
  13. Deinstar

Secret Scene???

i think they are releasing chain of memories to the ps2 because some people didnt play it for the gba because they didn't have one.
  14. Deinstar

Stupid Pooh

actually i think its just a level to take a break from all the fighting, because you fight a boss next, he can be hard.
  15. Deinstar

WHATDAFu..'S OF kh2

hmm well i dont know about the cutscenes being weird, they had to translate them to english from japenese, so sometimes it didn't work so well i guess that's what your talking about. i skip them now, the first time through i watched through them all, but i dont really find the use of...
  16. Deinstar

More than likely...

all you have to do is beat all the worlds, including 100 acre wood, tron, and the little mermaid, and all the others. just make sure you get them all and that's all you have to do.
  17. Deinstar

Good and Bad points of KH2?

there's been threads like this before ... oh well.. good- just about everything bad- i have 2 complaints , i wish the game lasted longer. and more secret bosses.
  18. Deinstar

Better 1000 Heartless Fight

i think you should be able to use drive forms, summons, you can team up with party members and also with mickey , reaction commands with those big behemoth things that should be the 1000 heartless battle i think.
  19. Deinstar

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

Re: great!!!!!!!!!! well they haven't played it because they live in a different place than you do and they can't get it until it comes where they live.
  20. Deinstar

watch

you beat him at level 43 your pretty good nice job :)
Back