• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Water Spirit

-stretches- It feels like forever since I've been on here. Anyways here's a picture of a Water spirit I drew. Maggie Jean the Water Spirit by ~Tsukiko-Momochi on deviantART I totally messed up the left arm and I didn't do a lot of shading, so yeah it kind of sucks, but drawn anything in six...
  2. T

Religion=Friendship?

I'm am Christian, and I'm proud of that. (so is my family) But somethings are going to far. My family(mostly my mum) are trying to base my friendship off of religion or non-religion. I'm not aloud to go to my friend's house or go to any of her sleep-overs because she is Wiccan.(sp?)The...
  3. T

Help/Support ► Tied to the Dead, help me.

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night, in a sweat, breathing hard. I got up and looked at a picture, not just any old picture a picture that means life, happiness, sadness, excitement, and much more. Meeting him in mellow day staring at the sun and sitting alone, he walked up to me...
  4. T

Help/Support ► Problems All Around.

Please read my first post before posting. I know it's kinda long but it'd help you understand more. Also dont give me any crap or other stuff like that please, I trust KHI that's why I'm asking YOU for help. I've been stuggling so much lately with life, and I really dont know what to do. I'm...
  5. T

Starving?

I need help on this. Lately I've been thinking of starving or upchucking my food. For the past 3 years or so I've only been able to gain weight. Every diet I've tried has failed and exercising doesnt help.( I dont like sports so I do things like push-ups, sit-ups or stuff on those exercise T.v...
  6. T

That's right, it's my birthday.

The girl who joined when she was 11 is now 13. My years of teenageness has begun. Drop a little happy birthday for me.
  7. T

President Bush is trying to ban Anime from America!

President Bush is trying to ban anime from America! And there has been petitions sent to President Bush asking him to ban anime: http://www.petitiononline.com/cutiepie/petition.html There trying to say that anime comes from the dark land of Japan, and that its evil and stuff. There are some good...
  8. T

The Bunny Defenders club!

That's right! Its about time i've made a club like this. This club is to protect,defend,and help the bunnies. I may be the Bunny Queen but i need help. Sometimes we might have to fight to save. So please join the Bunny Defenders Club.
  9. T

Oh no...tsu's first try at a poem.

At school we have to make different types of poems. i have to do a ode. so i did one to our parents. this is my rough draft. Parents Ode There two of a kind. They love and they hate. There the ones that stand above. Like doves from the heaven above. They always help us to the way...
  10. T

This Is IMPORTANT!!!! So Read THIS!!!!!

I was the rabbit leader. for people who dont no me i'm the one who leads the rabbits and protect them. But now.... I'M THE BUNNY LORD!!!!! I'm now in control of all rabbits. LOOK at my Member Title. NOW ALL OF YOU BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!
  11. T

chicken soup series

the chicken soup series great ta me.who elses likes them. i've only red the chicken soup for the preteen soul.
  12. T

My Elder Brother Birthday!!!!

please post a happy birthday for my elder brother!!! He's 18 years old now!
  13. T

Laura Ingall Wilder

the creater of the little house on the prairie books. does any one else read/red them besides me. i no there old. and i got a question did Rose Wilder ( Lauras daughter) ever make any books?
  14. T

Nazul + tsukiusagimochi = wedding.

join all as me and nazul are gettin forum married today
  15. T

normal

can ya please help me. what is normal? i've wonder it for a long time and everyone i've asked has said they dont no. like when people say way cant u be normal what do they mean. what i'm tryin to ask is.... what is normal?
  16. T

my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

its my birthday i'm finally 12 years!!!!!!!!! plz comment plz post your comments! (LTK owns you dont u dare put that clappin lady on)
  17. T

not so cute....heh

hey have u ever noticed that when we are little those kiddy shows seem cool but when we get older they seem creepy and scary. blues clues and sesame street for example they seemed cool when i was little now they seem creepy and scary as i've gotten older. does anyone else feel the same?
  18. T

questions

1. u no how a butter toast lands on the butter side and a cat lands on its feet what if u tie them to together? 2. if a dog does a doggy paddle what does a cat do ppl say there kinda stupid question but smart at the same time so what do u think is the answer okay i'll try again...
  19. T

which mario party is the best

sence i didnt understand how to post polls... say which Mario Party u liked best. mario party 1 (idk) mario party 2 (idk) mario party 3 (idk) mario party 4 (GC) mario party 5 (GC) mario party 6 (GC) mario party advance (GBA) to me mario party adv. was the best!and if u no can u tell me if...
  20. T

Fanfiction ► Sephiroth-sama and Tsuki-chan

wow! my first story...anyway this fan fiction has some of my fav. people and people i dont like. i first showed this story at school and my classmates liked it and said it would be counted as fan fiction. so i posted it here. so heres my story with sephiroth-sama and me! P.S. if this story does...
Back