• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

converting help

I just got an iPod Video a few days ago, and I've realized it only supports mp4 or mpeg files for video. But videos that I want to put on it are wmv or avi. I don't have any converting applications, nor do I know which ones to get if I need one. Help? @_@
  2. D

Fanfiction ► :\Flu Attack at Castle Oblivion:/

xDDDD lmfao it's weird, i was listening to Everybody's Fool when i started reading that chapter o__o... weird coincidence. i laughed my ass off when Axel ran over Marluxia with the motorcycle xD write more @_@
  3. D

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

o,o there are no updates. *shocked* where are teh updates? D:
  4. D

riku's hearts

well, Riku never actually lost his heart ._. so he doesn't have a Nobody.
  5. D

does anyone have to wait

i have to wait about a week for shipping. -__- stupid EBGames...i'm never pre-ordering from them again >_>
  6. D

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Good:....um....I'm getting KH2 <_< >_> Bad: I have to wait another 6 or so days -_-'''
  7. D

a pic of Zexions Weapon!

yeah, it looks like a crappily edited picture of a weapon. It's obviously fake.
  8. D

Fanfiction ► .<<\\:The Flimstrip of Memories://>>.

awesome chapterxorz Shiro D: Roxiri...and SoNamine...so random D:
  9. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 1337ified

zomg, lmfao xDDD upd4t3 z00n D:
  10. D

Fanfiction ► .<<\\:The Flimstrip of Memories://>>.

D: zomg shiro. your fanfics pwn mine D: *bookmarks page*
  11. D

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

chappy was teh pwnage :O $5 says it's Sora :O *makes a bet with a soda can* anywaysssssssssssss, update soon @__@
  12. D

PlayStation Official Website - KH2

that's weird. the site says Teen, but the box cover picture has E10 >_> Use of Alcohal? o__O
  13. D

mysterious form.?!.?!.?!

^ exactly why you all think it's a drive form is beyond meh >_>
  14. D

O_o Sora's being a pervert : O!!!! or is he? dun duun duuuuunnnnn *puts on glasses* i believe you meant porcupine *takes off glasses and throws them out the window* anyhoo! good chapterxorz :P
  15. D

=O! SORA'S A RAPISTXORXZ ...well, not really <_< >_>...blame it aaaall on teh hormones. THEY ARE THE CAUSE FOR EVERYTHING! >:O!
  16. D

Sanctuary

i thought it was something weird like that too o__o but the actual lyrics for those 30 seconds are In you and I, there's a new land Angels in flight... In sanctuary, my sanctuary yeah... Where fears and lies, melt away
  17. D

excuse me while i laugh my ass off xD I believe my movie-senses sense a Van Helsing reference =O very good story though xD.
  18. D

It's confirmed: No Billy Zane in KH2 (minor spoilers)

aw man, no Billy Zane...T_T. oh well, this guy didn't sound too bad in that clip with Namine. meh, it could be worse, i guess...
  19. D

New Interview Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

@__@ ive watched them all...wooo so awesome @__@. now im all hyper-excited for KH2. it's coming ZOMG IN MARCH @___@ YAYAYAYAYYAAY
Back