• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Code Lyoko

hi, does anyone whatch the show Code Lyoko?, i think it an awesome show with a fantastic concept, and it has a really catchy theme song!
  2. S

thats so raven, almost so over

hey did everyone hear about the thats so raven show ending? raven said that there will be three more episodes and a movie ,and then the show will end...:( , i really love the show, i heard that in the movie, raven gives up her psychic powers, thus ending the show...what does everyone think about...
  3. S

The Legend Of Zelda:Twilight Princess Discussion

once again, hello all fellow khinsiderians!, anyway, i just want to see everyones thoughts on the new legend of zelda game. what do you think about the story? what do you think about the new link being able to transform into a wolf? and what do you think about his new, older and edgier look...
  4. S

Xenosaga 2, or champions of norrath?

hi, i was just wondering, in your opinion, which game is better xenosaga 2 or champions of norrath, they are both 20 dollars, and thats all i am willing to spend on game right now since i am waiting for kh2, so just tell me in your opinion which one you like better, this will be a great help.
  5. S

For All Harry Potter Fans

hi everyone. i am ONE of the biggest harry potter fans ever,( note the one, i am not saying that i AM the biggest fan in the entire world, so dont curse me out or anything, ok:) ) and i was somewhat pleased with the goblet of fire. I think that they have chosen the best Cedric( robert pattinson)...
  6. S

I Need Buddies!!!!

hi!! if anyone is interedted in being my buddy than pleeeeeeeeeeeeze send me a message becasue i have no buddies at all...yeah your plrobably laughing rignt now but its ok 'cuase it is pretty funny. well like i said i am open to anyone who wants 2 be one of my buddies
  7. S

What would you say????

[FONT=Book Antiqua]Hello everyone. I just wanted to know if, you had one chance to say anything to any character in kh2, what would you say??? for me i would tell sora to just keep hangin in there and dont give up, and that he has alot of ppl cheerin him on, plus...we plain old luv him...am i...
Back