• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Help/Support ► This isn't normal, right?

Sometimes I think my OCD is coming back or something. When I start to get paranoid over something, I start making up stuff in my head like "I have to get up the stairs in less the 10 seconds or else *insert something bad* ". Sometimes its not even when I'm that paranoid. Example, this one just...
  2. L

You're debut album!

I thought this was fun and I guess this is the right forum, this is what you need to do, Your Debut Album 1 - Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band. 2 - Go to Random quotations: Random Quotes - The Quotations...
  3. L

e__e returning

Wow i haven't been here in over a year I think. Or whenever KH2 was released. Hopefully i can meet some new people or something... so Hi xD
  4. L

Teen Choice Awards

I just started watching it... anyone know if they showed the game one yet?? And some guy just said said that those two kids that won some contest to get on there to hand out the awards are gonna be pregnated by the end of the night?? Isn't that kinda racey (o___o);
  5. L

omg it's goth Roxas?! lol

I was lookin thru my old mags....Doesn't this guy kinda look like Roxas or is it just me!?? The first one on the left (big pic) hahaha http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/5466/picture001yk9.jpg
  6. L

Wait... WTF?

Did the emoticons change or is it just me?? :nahnah: <---WHAT???
  7. L

Hmm... what's this under my sister's matress..?

SAKE!!! lol... I like to put as much random things on my wall (my sister's wall too?? She moved to collage so I have her room now...) so I bought a bag of Milky candy cause they have cute wrappers but I needed to flatten them, so i thought they could go under the matress (lol) and I found a...
  8. L

Inside Jokes

I'm bored... tell me some of ur inside jokes!!! Even if they dun make sense to me!! PLEAAASEEE this are mine, Dad? I would be like... lol, then get shot. Dagmar Yarmatt D-D-Don't Run on The Pair The defrifri? Bubi hmm.......
  9. L

Pulse (Kairo)

Hey anyone see this Japanese Horror film?? I just saw it today... it was pretty strange and hard to understand at times. Kinda of disturbing? It made me very anxious a lot... They have a trailer out for a American version out now!!(comes out August 11 apperently) It looks a lot scarier... just...
  10. L

Wierd things happening o___o

Do u like ever like have some really random question in ur head that for some reason gets answered like a day after in a strange way??? That ALWAYS happens to me. Or just wierd things that repeat for a day... Like, I was listening to some dir en grey song 'Zomboid' (its very perverted -___-;)...
  11. L

Please tell me this isn't 100% my fault (>___>)

Okay so like I just got away from hiding in my sister's room from my mom cause she's like... freaking out about a bag she can't find So she asks me to help to look for it so i do for 30min (including while she threw everything all over >__>) and she started complaining about how she is the...
  12. L

*SHaaame* :(

So I just realized that everyone I knew when I was on here everyday last summer, is premium now. . . . . I dun even have 200 posts (TT___TT) Tell me there's someone with less posts then me here~ last month was 1 year of me registered...
  13. L

Simple Video Editing program...?

Don't yell at me but I know nothing about computer programs (ok maybe a little) andsorry if this is wrong forum or w/e (I have a bad habit of doing that the first time I post in a new forum) and I have to go right after I post this cause my DSL box has been running too long so I think its about...
  14. L

Higurashi No Naku Koro... OMG

Hey has anyone watched ひぐらしのなく頃に ??? It's a freaking awsome horror anime!! Half the time I watch it I'm like (O___O);!! They have some episodes on YouTube and you can find some BitTorrent of it. I really recomend it for people that like evil cute things killing people~ (^___^)b
  15. L

Orichalcum+ from Moogle ?

YEAH I READ THE THREAD (>___>) I dunno i'm like thick headed or something but i don't remember if i got the + from it or not. I only have 6 of them and like, i went back to all the locations and i had gotten them all. But like, i don't really understand what "having all synthesis meterials"...
  16. L

Anyone else realize this?

Okay, i think this might just get deleted as a repeat topic but i had to post about this. Everyone knows about the rumor about BHK being named Sora. I was looking up words that all have "Sora" in them. And i found a lot of them have to do with memories. I'll post some. Some of them might not...
  17. L

Tell me if I'm going crazy....

Okay, i think this would go in this forum. xD Is it me or do Kaoru~ http://www.crysania.com/tattered/kaoru.html and Zexion~ http://www.khmaniacs.com/khcom/img/artworks/zexion.jpg Look a lot a like. (*_*) Maybe is Zexion's hair was more purple... (>_<)
  18. L

How many hours are on your main file?

There's 76:50 on mine... I'm pretty sure some of you guys must i have 100+ (O_o) I got it when it first came out, but my sister messed up the CD so i rebought it, and finished it like 2 months ago. (x_x)
  19. L

How many times have you beaten Ansem?

umm... I'm just curious. (^_^;) I mean like, from where you saved at Final Rest. Not, the whole game in general... Sorry if this is a repeat topic. (u_u;)
  20. L

iPods suck so freakin much. omfg

I just hooked my iPod up to my dad's computer with all his songs and junk, and with no warning at all, deleted all my songs, and replaced them with his. i just swore so much right now, im like crying. and i can't find more then half the songs that were on it because my old hardrive broke. im...
Back