• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Help/Support ► This isn't normal, right?

Eh... So i guess i'm just an attention whore?
  2. L

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Eh... I just thought Dark matter has a lower drop rate than the curry pin he drops on Ultimate.
  3. L

Help/Support ► This isn't normal, right?

Sometimes I think my OCD is coming back or something. When I start to get paranoid over something, I start making up stuff in my head like "I have to get up the stairs in less the 10 seconds or else *insert something bad* ". Sometimes its not even when I'm that paranoid. Example, this one just...
  4. L

What level are you? With drop late at 100 (change to level one once you're at 100), atleast every 2 battles you should get 1 dark matter. (about) Sorry if you know All of this already but I'm bored. :D I suggest (if you havent already) get Josh's (and Neku's) base DEF to 100. It just makes...
  5. L

You're debut album!

I thought this was fun and I guess this is the right forum, this is what you need to do, Your Debut Album 1 - Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band. 2 - Go to Random quotations: Random Quotes - The Quotations...
  6. L

It's really pretty easy to see him. Directly after the credits, there's text dialogue on the top screen and Hachiko on the bottom. Joshua's sprite is left of Hachiko.
  7. L

Duude did you guys know you can see Joshua on day 1? In the background of Hachiko before you pact with Shiki. I thought that was amusing. XD
  8. L

Daamn... That's kinda a pain... well... Anyway right now I'm still trying to level a bunch of them so, they're not the best. If im going against a boss i usually always have a slashing pin up front because it's just the easiest for me to get a combo ( i forgot what the one I use is called )...
  9. L

I think they appear if you haven't incountered any wi-fi/DS signals. nearly 3 hours...100pp I don't even feel like leveling all the pins that need MPP.
  10. L

Oh, are people talking about random plot crap? 'cause i've always wondered why on Beat day 3, Beat's always sneezing. Did i miss something? Is someone thinking of him or something? :[ Oh and if you don't want to answer that useless question, how long does it usually take to find alien's in...
  11. L

Help/Support ► dreams are taking my sanity, help would be great

Yeah i kinda thought it would be too hard to lucid during what you were explaining... I guess it is kind of a long shot if its a friend of a friend... If you're lucky it could be some sort of precognition lol but yeah i think if you have never met her... the dream could be unavailing. sorry...
  12. L

Help/Support ► dreams are taking my sanity, help would be great

I don't really know how to help the situation. I think it's impossible for anyone to know why you could have seen the girl, it could just have been some random coincidence... I've had dreams of meeting a random old schoolmate and then my mom run into the that old schoolmate the same day. If you...
  13. L

Help/Support ► Learning Japanese.

Yeah definatly don't ever use romanji... I'm just to lazy to switch to IME (>___<);;;
  14. L

Help/Support ► Learning Japanese.

Well I'm going into Japanese two next year (10th grade).... So i don't know if that's what you call 'speaker'. The first year we covered basically all what you learned. xD Did you learn any counters? Like '-sai' '-mai' 'nichi' 'hitotsu, futatsu...' stuff? Or days of the week/month? (special...
  15. L

Oh yeah, sho? He's the only one i got suckered into playing on easy mode to beat him the first time around. xD i felt like a chump (>__>) I've skipped his becuase I'm working on completing the pins more... For some reason he does seem a lot harder than the other boses. I mean even the last...
  16. L

I think all you need to do is get all three in a deck? It makes reboot faster. Getting specific drop items in this game is kinda a pain...
  17. L

Omg im so happy this is a sticky here. ;0; so zetta happpy~ Right now im working on getting the all reports~ Im kinda mad because i wasted all my scarlatite you need to get the eden pins and now i have to get them the hard way... (=__=);
  18. L

e__e returning

Wow i haven't been here in over a year I think. Or whenever KH2 was released. Hopefully i can meet some new people or something... so Hi xD
  19. L

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

I know everyone said this already but THANK YOU SO MUCH (n___n)
  20. L

Teen Choice Awards

I just started watching it... anyone know if they showed the game one yet?? And some guy just said said that those two kids that won some contest to get on there to hand out the awards are gonna be pregnated by the end of the night?? Isn't that kinda racey (o___o);
Back