• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

When did Roxas appear?

When did Roxas appear ...? When did Roxas appear and join Organization XIII? I know he was created when Sora became heartless and stuff, but I'm not exactly clear on the part when Roxas joined the Org. Did he sort of appear to the Org when Sora was in the pod? And did he start wandering about...
  2. A

Fanfiction ► .: Bottled Paper :.

Summary: It was a simple piece of paper, rolled up and placed inside a bottle. But it was capable of bringing out her every fear. (s&k, spoilers, oneshot, drabble-esque) Author's notes: Nothing much, just SoKai love. Hurrah. :D FanFiction.Net Link if you'd rather read it there. ------- I...
  3. A

Remember the Twilight Town scene?

Er, I don't know where to post this actually, since I can't post it at the Members helping Members forum since no spoilers are allowed so i posted here. I need help in remembering a scene. I don't actually remember in what visit this occurs (although i do think it's from the last one). Can...
  4. A

Fanfiction ► To Naught's Skyway

To Naught's Skyway Summary: Kairi wonders how this certain, blonde girl knows the boy she's been searching for. Author's notes: I know it's supposed to be Naught's Approach, but too late to change it now. :D If you'd rather read it at FF.net, here's the link...
  5. A

Error in Betwixt and Between...?

I think this is a glitch -- this already happened to me a few times. When i got to Betwixt and Between and stepped to the other end heading to the fake Twilight Town, i end up at the real twilight town. Isn't the other end of Betwixt and Between supposed to lead to the fake Twilight town? has...
  6. A

rare jumping heartless, anyone?

The screen was a bit full of moving things when i entered the Checkpoint in the Land of the Dragons, so i couldn't see it at that time -- but the information bar told me that there was a rare heartless there. I didn't catch a glimpse of it because Mulan and Donald attacked right away. But after...
Back