• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

~~Boundless Sky~~: Part One (With Life comes Death) [Sign Ups/OOC Thread]

(Part ONE) With LiFe Comes DeAtH ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is not life, they said It is a dream, a twisted desire One born of a man who had everything And felt he lost all that was most precious to his heart A man lost within his sorrows To troubled to see the suffering of...
  2. D

METAL GEAR Ares: +War Reborn+ (OOC/Sign-Up Thread) [OPEN]

METAL GEAR Ares War Reborn War has changed. No longer are battles fought with blades, guns, or machines manufactured for combat. Gone are the days when the lives of men were meaninglessly lost for vague, and empty ideals. In this present time, those with power assault each other with words...
  3. D

The Kraken (Pt. 1) Terror of the Sea (lyrics by me)

Take heed, my friends For the waters rage against us! Even the wrath of the heavens Sides with the beast of the deep! Shields are rendered obsolete For the prove no struggle to this abomination It will drain you of courage; all hope you've kept All manhood you've retained Many were struck down...
  4. D

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X-3: (Re)BIRTH (Read & Review Thread)

Well, here it is! And here's the LINK to the story thread! Tell me what you think!
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X-3: (Re)BIRTH

First of all, before I begin, I would like to point out that all chapters prior to the seventh are different concerning style of writing, grammar (and errors), maturity, sentence structure and so on (this is due to the fact that they were written a few years back when I was younger). What I'm...
  6. D

METAL GEAR Ares: +War Reborn+

METAL GEAR Ares: War Reborn War has changed. No longer are they fought with blades, guns, or machines manufactured for combat. Gone are the days when the lives of men were meaninglessly lost for vague, and empty ideals. In this present time, those with power assault each other with words...
  7. D

~~Boundless Sky~~ PT. 1 =+With LiFe Comes DeAtH+=

A flame flickered within the darkened, hollow room, giving life to the dreary surroundings. Though this place was filled with many pleasures, comforts, so many things that the masses of the world could only fantasize of ever having, such things were irrelevant at this time. They were always...
  8. D

~~Boundless Sky~~ [Part ONE]

~~Boundless Sky~~ -[Part ONE]- (SIGN-UPS/OOC) (Part ONE) With LiFe Comes DeAtH ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is not life, they said It is a dream, a twisted desire One born of a man who had everything And felt he lost all that was most precious to his heart A man...
  9. D

A Tale Of Oblivion (Original RP)

A TALE OF OBLIVION ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask) This is not just another typical story. This isn’t the kind that is told to your children before they go to bed. Those stories were filled with joy, happiness, freedom, among other great...
  10. D

Science Screwed Itself Over

Okay, I'm sure some of you know the Law of Conservation of Energy/Matter, it can neither be created or destroyed... if this is the case, then where the heck did the BIG BANG come from? If there was nothing, absolutely NOTHING to begin with, where the heck did this explosion that 'supposedly'...
  11. D

Guitar Pro 5 HELP

Hey, I just got this a while ago, but when I tried to use the RSE (Realistic Sound Engine) for the instrunments, it wouldn't work. For some reaosn, the Bank (the Folder for the RSE Instrunments) was empty, thus not allowing me to access the RSE. Is there anyone here that has Guitar Pro 5 that...
  12. D

Dark Heart

hey, i am the original Dark Heart. I don't think you really care, but just lettin you know.
  13. D

Dark Heart

hey, I know people don't really care, but i was the first Dark Heart, if you remember me. Anyways, just lettin you know.
Back