• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

its been a log time!

hey i was on these forms about the time KH2 was the rave! but i've been gone for a looooong time and i need some of you members to help me out! WTH is going on in BBS.. not intrested with roxas.. just shout give me spoilers and ALL!
  2. C

PS3 rumors?

i have been hearing a crazy rumor that says in the FF7 remake sora will be there is this true? P.s i would of looked in the internet but i was too lazy
  3. C

Anti-Form

Sry for asking but this whole Anti-form is great and all but theres got to be a way to use it at will! its pissing me off everytime i hit Master form i sometimes get this anti-form.....i know it happens at random bu there has to be a way the player can hit this form at will!
  4. C

Lion King Fight

well i was thinking and it seems that sora is hadicap for the moment because there is no way that little kitten can do any type of fighting and why is he so little if his former self is ath the age of 15? plz ppl give me answers
  5. C

A battle Royal

This could be funny to see a play..... now pic. this..... Sora VS. BHK i didn't say there going to fight......im just saying who would win? and Sora Vs. KING MICKEY
  6. C

Evil or not?

Alot of ppl are caught up on Riku Sora And BHK ever sence the Square's party... So lets talk about the Diz for a sec. He is NOT the leader in of the Org. and wants take them down with the help of BHK, Mickey,Riku,Naime, And mabe Sora.... But why would he want to take out the Org. what im...
  7. C

the worlds connect

I hope ppl have notice this....... but im confused.... This has to do with the Kairi... Everyone clames that this girl is from Hollow Bastion...... but that doesn't make any sence because the worlds didn't connect..... what im trying to say is that if Kairi came from Hollow Bastion the the...
  8. C

Riku is a Spy....

Now u are like "what the hell is this guy talking about..." right? Riku will most likely end up at the Org. not just him... the Mickey is going to be with him.... there would only be on reason to do this.... the will investgate the org. and its backrounds to inform Sora during his...
  9. C

The 1 year gap

during this one year gap what do u guys think happen to our hero Sora?
Back