• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

hmmm org member in twilight thorn battle?

totally agree come on guys, havnt you played number 1...he floats to the bottom of the water...roxas floats to the bottom of the water...he steps on the ground and birds fly up....roxas......Sora sees his reflection of darkness and it turns into Darkside, then he turns around tries run away...
  2. F

Does anyone know the max

i dont know if anyones has asked this...but i attatched the ultima keyblade, and used boosters to raise my stats to 100 str, def, and magic. I then proceeded to defeat sephiroth to get fenrir. I then attatched it to see i had 101 str...is it possible to use power, def, and magic boosts to make...
  3. F

Resident Evil: The Decaying of Flesh

OOC: I know its long, but how do good Role Plays Get started If you were trapped in a lose-lose situation in which there was absolutely no escape, would you help someone else fortunate enough to get out, or would you let your selfish heart consume both you and anyone else... It has been about...
  4. F

Drive Form Coincidence?

WOAH thats wierd Before Kingdom hearts 2 came out, people told me to get wisdom, you needed to merge with donald, to get valor, you needed to merge goofey, to get master, you needed to merge with mickey, to get final you needed to merge with roxas, and to get anti, you needed to merge with riku...
  5. F

Resident Evil: The Decaying of Flesh

If you were trapped in a lose-lose situation in which there was absolutely no escape, would you help someone else fortunate enough to get out, or would you let your selfish heart consume both you and anyone else... After the fall of Umbrella, a few secret research labs seem to still stand in...
  6. F

anti-form

does anyone know where a good picture of anti-form is?
  7. F

Are You Serious

yeah, but then it will take another half an hour to get a game to load on it...my ps2 is F***ed up
  8. F

Are You Serious

.....learn to read posts before you post
  9. F

Are You Serious

what if i just beat the game, and im at the screen that tells you your battle stats, you cant die there
  10. F

Are You Serious

many times....:(
  11. F

Are You Serious

no my PS2 is broken, so it takes about 20 minutes to get a game started, ive been at KH2 now for more than a half an hour. I just want to know a soft reset for the future when i beat KH2 and it take me to that screen that you cant leave its not that im lazy...im just tired of waiting for KH2...
  12. F

Are You Serious

in Kingdom hearts 1, you soft reset by pressing L1,L2,R1,R2,Start, and select, and it takes you to the menu screen i cant find a soft reset in kingdom hearts 2
  13. F

Are You Serious

Is there no soft reset, when i want to load a game, and i cant die...what do i do...?
  14. F

What would you rate Kingdom Hearts 2

.......ok...... i give it a 9/10 i still have $35 to be payed on my reserved copy.....and i dont have $35.... so.....i wish i had it....
  15. F

Shouldnt there...?

Shouldnt there be more than heartless gummi ship builder store keeper and premium member i was just wondering if you could make it so you dont have to post as much to get to the next level like adding things at 100, 250, 600, 800,and 900 posts just so there is always something to think...
  16. F

do u have to beat kh CoM?

Im going to try to hook-up a gameboy advance to a gamecube and record the scenes in COM me and my group R.O.X.A.S try to figure these things out, and im going to see if i can record the scenes and ill give them to you
  17. F

KH2 Cutscenes

wow, I havnt seen anything bad about KH2 yet this going to be Kick-Ass i cant wait
  18. F

*)---{[Through The Eyes Of An Angel]}---(*

*It takes place in a dark city on this godforsaken earth. All but hate is around. Nobody can figure out how to just forgive their problems. Blood just can’t stop being shed. The pain will just keep being bestowed. Theres an ongoing war between the wolves and the bats. Theres a story behind those...
  19. F

KH2 Cutscenes

but will you be able to press start and pause the cutscene, like if i needed to go to the bathroom, and i cant hold it any longer cause i have been playing the game for 12 hours and i have been holding it for 5 of those hours?
  20. F

KH2 Cutscenes

im sorry but im going have agree with NIGHTMAREQUEEN and say the worst is the Riku/Ansem fight in hollow bastion Sora:....Kairi...kairi, open your eyes Ansem:its no use, that girl has lost her heart, she cannot wake up S:you, your not riku A:*Riku descends* the kehole cannot be complete...
Back