• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

In need of picture

This is kinda off topic but I didn't know where else to put it. I need to find a picture (preferably CG) of Nightroad's weapon, the scyth thing, from Trinity Blood. It would be much better if it wasn't small. I've just been having trouble finding anything. Thanks.
  2. S

No more starving?

My ecology teacher was saying that it would be possible that food could get to everyone and no one would be starving if we gave them food, food that we would end up wasting, that we throw away. I was wondering if you thought it would be possible or not.
  3. S

Jthm

Has anyone ever read Jhonny The Homicidal Maniac, or anything else by Jhonen Vasquez? I didn't know where this would belong. -_-'
  4. S

Stereotype

Why do people have to stereotype so much? Whatever someone tells you about a certain aspect in a person, you'll believe it and judge anyone else with that aspect the same way, usually about the way they look, or their sexuality. So it's there so people can feel better about themselves while...
  5. S

Penguins!

You must bow down to the penguins!
  6. S

A Crossover Fanfic RP!

Yet another fanfic by me and Meilin, but this time I start it (she couldn't get to her computer) Here is the fic: The Well (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2115344/1/) ... not much is posted >.< I'm so lazy This one starts off in the world of Inuyasha. Kagome's grandpa is trying to fix the well...
Back