• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Fanfiction ► Ephram's Journey

I have been gone for a long time. . . maybe it has something to do with thirteen chapters. THIRTEEN- Right over the head Mickey leapt away from the console as it overloaded. For an instant it appeared the flame would catch him, but he managed to...
  2. O

Fanfiction ► Gambling With Hearts

*glances at chain-sawed arm*. . . Ow... Anywho, I need to see more of Ace gambling in this. I've been gone too long, it seems. *frowns* Now I have to go sew my arm back on.
  3. O

I'm almost back. I don't have access to my actual compy, so I can't write Ephramness, but I can post to keep the thread alive. While I'm at it, how about some questions? Do you remember what happened to the Dream Sword in Keys? What were the accessories that Jac wore? Those were trivia...
  4. O

I thinks it's interesting, too. I'll write chapter 13 sometime later. I'll get back next week. Bye!
  5. O

I'll live. I may post another chapter when I get back from Homecoming game (Crash crash! Lol) but it'll be late and I have research and I'm going to be in New York for a week and I have to call Liz. Yes, that's the girl that's too squishy for you. She's also. . . yeah. I have a life outside...
  6. O

AAAHHH!! Giraffe man! I was grimacing because of Axel's hair-pulling parade. Pickle. . . chips. . . make me. . . think of. . . nothing. Best thing ever: Beef Stew Yep, it's busted. That's the best comedy on Homestar Runner. Is that post enough for you?
  7. O

This one is a little short, sorry, but here. TWELVE- Provided for For a moment Ephram expected to be yanked from the gummi ship again, like last time. Instead, they just hung there, motionless. “Eh?” Peter Pan sat up. His eyes widened a moment when he noticed...
  8. O

Fanfiction ► Hollow Hearts

Has anyone ever told you that I'm an idiot? I guess it's not true, but for a while I really didn't like any kind of government. I was one of those anarchist dudes, I guess. Scary. But I'm not an idiot any more. And likely on of the most defiant of TLP's muffin soldier. Heck, I didn't even...
  9. O

That's great, Katattack. Just great. *grimaces* Well, the fic is awesome, I just want you to UPDATE MORE! *growls*
  10. O

I need to know how the Heartless. . . Defenders, sorry, are good. Or is it just that Hollow is evil? The Heartless are defending Hollow's heart, and the Nobodies are just animals. Sharks. Sora doesn't realize that he not only kills Hollow's friends, but eventually he starts killing the...
  11. O

Chapter 11! Tidusness! I like the Tidus in my fic a whole lot better than the Tidus in KH. ELEVEN- Dreamlord Tidus folded himself away from Ephram's consciousness. The boy was just too much sometimes. Like when he was flying around like he had mad cow disease...
  12. O

I need some people to post more. Drag your sis and some other people over here! Besides, I'm stuck. I know where I'm headed, but. . . okay, I got an idea. I'll get writing right away!
  13. O

Yeah, mine is the fic where Riku's uncle put him in a box. The Akiran Chronicles? Lol. Your little fic looks interesting. Hurry up and update, TLP!
  14. O

Like I said, I make good reasons for things. Like Namine cries because she knows really sad stuff about people that even they don't know. Weird things like that that make my fic unrealistic. Then there's the part in Keys where I say that Riku is claustrophobic! LOL.
  15. O

Kairi: *blinks* What's that? Selphie: *leans into the water* I dunno. It looks like. . . Wakka: It's Jac's sword! Wow. . .I just gave something away for later in my fic. But I had to post something. *Is struck by Ghost-Key* There I go advertising my fic with foreshadowing again...
  16. O

Geez, make Namine into a brat. Oh well. I tend to make everyone awesome in some way, even if they're terrible. Still, this is interesting.
  17. O

Well, here's ten. :p TEN- Confused and not-so-alone Peter led them. . . erm. . . him (poor Ephram can't escape dual body ownership with Tidus) deeper into the ship. No Heartless attacked, but Ephram still didn't feel safe. There was something...
  18. O

Great. How far back does this go, by the way? Sounds like its pretty old. Considering Marluxia's age. This is terrific. Keep it going.
  19. O

Wow, the last three pages were about Band.:rolleyes: I'm a right-handed-percussionist-khfanfic writer too! Geez! How many of us are there? I lead Auxilliary (sp is problematically incorrect, I'm guessing) in the Pit. It's not really its own section, but it also is, in a way. I don't hate...
  20. O

Sorry that last one isn't centered, and it's mostly italicized. I don't know how that happened. Stupid Quickreply thingamajiger. I'll start working on chapter ten eventually. I thought you'd like the Greasy comment, too. Maybe Nox knew Hollow? That'd be funny! Poor Terxim. . .:eek: Keys is...
Back