• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

what the..??...look at this

nvm sry well maybe someone will die we cant be sure until the game itself comes out
  2. M

in rememberance of sam

hello ppl this thread is here so we can all remember the ugliest dog in the world sam. he died friday at age of 14 poor sam
  3. M

Join The Red Wings Today

wassup ppl join the red wings this is gonna be a group for ppl to have fun and alot of other stuff and im the leader when alot of ppl come and join ill see for a week whos doin the best and they will be picked as second in command
  4. M

the video game game

ok the poster above has to post a game they like and u have rate it and then u have to post a game like that ill start final fantasy 7
  5. M

what unknown iz Your favorite?

axel is awesome
  6. M

is it possible this game isn't all we think it is

Wat R U Sayin Kh2 Will B Awesoem No Doubt About It
  7. M

what unknown iz Your favorite?

AXEL and ZEXION
  8. M

a pic I saw on some jap KH2 site

do yall know about the blue drive mode if u dont pm me and ill give u the link
  9. M

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

Id Get A Gun Go To The Company And Threaten To Kill Them If They Dont Finish It
  10. M

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

Darkness All The Way
  11. M

Who are you most like?

i am like cloud
  12. M

Favorite character in COM?

my fav was cloud
  13. M

Vincent in KH2!!!!

vincent was always cool in ff7 he was my 2nd fav after cloud i always had him in my party
  14. M

Where can I find the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack?

my friend said she got her in best buy
  15. M

I think Axel is a Good Guy !!! (theory, but not really)

idk i think axel is a bad dude but i think in KH2 hes gonna help out sora most likely if he does that hes ather a good guy or a nuetral
Back