• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

UK Meet-Up!!!

Ok theres this idea on other forums i go in about a UK meet-up, so i was thinking, why not us brits meet up???
  2. H

Yui

YUI is NEW to the music indusrty, at only 19! She only has 4 singles, no albums yet. She's got quite a sweet voice. First time i heard her was when i got into my obsession with Bleach (anime) and her song LIFE is one of the ending songs. So i thought i'd post the 4 songs from the 4 singles...
  3. H

~The ULTIMATE CLAIM Thread~

Ok lets do some claiming! Its pretty simlpe, just claim a- Member- Anime Character- Video game Character- J-pop/rock or any type of J artist- Only one claim per person, no switching or trading, so make sure you stick to your decision! Look at each post first to see whos taken, no doubles...
  4. H

A screenie!

I have looked a over Google and Yahoo, and i just cannot find that screenshot of Aeris and Cloud at the end, when they meet. So if someone can be so kind and help me look for it, i'd be most grateful!
  5. H

Quote the Person Above ^

As the title says. You have to find a memorable quote that the above person has said, any quote that you think is strange or you find is hilarious!
  6. H

Newbie!!!!

Hey every one!!!! Another newbie to remember! I'm Holy_Aeris, as you might of guessed! I can tell i'm really gonna like it here! So people tell me whats been happening around here? what you lot into, etc.... You should feel lucky to be stuckwith me now!!!! ;)
Back