• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Knights' visor helmets to prevent looking at KH?

Wow it's been like a year since I made a thread here haha. I know I'm probably looking into this way more than needed...but isn't that what we all do lol. Anyway, do you think it's possible that the purpose of the dark visors on Terra, Aqua, and Ven's helmets was to sort of prevent them from...
  2. S

Clothes connection (Roxas--Ven; Master Xehanort--Xehanort's Heartless)

I posted something about this in another thread...but yeah. K well we all know that Ven is wearing clothes basically identical to Roxas', and that Master Xehanort is wearing clothes basically identical to Xehanort's Heartless' right? I think we can all agree on that. So I definitely think...
  3. S

Other holidays in Halloweentown

Did anyone else notice that behind the tree that leads to ChristmasTown there were trees that were clearly for other holidays? I believe there was one for Easter, Valentines Day, Thanksgiving, and like 1 or 2 others. I dunno I just thought that was kind of an interesting little tidbit for you all.
  4. S

2.5x longer

There are a LOT of people who are saying that KH2 shouldn't be short because "Nomura said it was 2.5 times longer." I should REALLY clear it up the he never said that; he said that there will be roughly 2.5 TIMES AS MUCH DIALOGUE in KH2. That doesn't necessarily mean that the game will have...
  5. S

KH3 and beyond (no spoilers)

I was just thinking that it would be kinda cool if with every new release in the KH series (that is IF there is), they did something similar to letting you play as someone new, as they did in KH2. And THEN in the sequel to that game that new character takes the lead role (KH3 starring...
  6. S

Slide in Deep Jungle ONCE AND FOR ALL!

K I am not sure if I did the pic right...but here goes... file://C:\Documents and Settings\Sharp\My Documents\My Pictures\Image060.jpg Ok I hear all these threads about the slide that Sora sees in Deep Jungle and he says that it looks familiar. Here is a pic of it once and for all (yes I...
  7. S

KH2 on display

I just wanted to say that I am sad cuz I had kinda made myself stop being so obsessed with KH2 so time would go faster (especially since I have to wait till 2006:mad: ) and then I went into EB Games and they had it on display. I picked it up and looked and I was obsessed again. I am...
  8. S

Enigmatic Man?

Okay, I am pretty sure it hasn't but here goes: the EM has not been revealed officially right? If not, who do you think it could be? I think it was most likely Diz or Ansem. I don't think it is anyone that we have seen so far, because the EM uses lightsaber things (of course he could change...
  9. S

What is that?

http://www.khinsider.com/images/famitsu090705/001.jpg You see near the middle, the pic with Diz and the Unknown talking? What is that bluish thingy on the bottom right? Also who is talking and what are they saying (I think I read it somewhere but I forgot).
  10. S

BHK is definitely a nobody

Sora: The Thirteenth Order. There's something called Nobodies, they are created when somebody with a strong heart becomes a Heartless, and those who control them are the Thirteenth Order. http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=SEP05 This is what Sora says to Beast. BHK would definitely be a Nobody...
  11. S

Pronunciations

I want to know the official pronunciations for a few names. Well mainly just Namine cuz I don't want to play KH2 and hear something that is completely different from what I thought. I always thought Namine was pronounced (this is going to be hard to do): Na (a as in father; emphasis on first...
  12. S

Linear?

Do you think the gameplay will be a little more linear than KH? I think it could be with the whole Twilight Town train thing (traveling to other worlds through the train station instead of Gummi Ship). This really wouldn't be a bad thing, I am not saying that. Maybe it will be like COM where...
  13. S

What if Sora...

Hey now maybe we are going in the wrong direction, maybe Sora is BHK's whatever instead of the dominant vica versa theory. Ok maybe that isn't right but we need to start thinking outside the box a little more.
  14. S

Wouldn't it be cool...

Now I want to clear this up, Mods, I am not saying some release date or something...well I sort of am but not really...just read it and please don't close. The earliest rumored release date (look mods I am not saying an official release date that I made up or anything) was in December right...
  15. S

Official Site

Hey I was just wondering, is there like someone on these forums that is really good at translating Japanese, and is checking up on the KH2 official site every once and a while? Cuz that would really be nice.
  16. S

Questions about the Keyblade

Ok I know I sound like such a n00b but I have some things that I really don't understand. 1. I just recently came upon the statements that Riku is the true Keyblade Master. WHAT!? I am really confused, can someone please show me a Nomura interview or something where he actually says this cuz...
  17. S

Sora's Hidden Memories

Do you think that Sora grew up in TT and was sent to Destiny Islands at a very young age? Also do you think that the memory thing that Namine put him in will restore ALL his memories even the ones from when he was young in TT? Expanding EVEN FURTHER (if the first 2 are true) on this...
  18. S

Stupid theory might as well not open

whatever i can't believe how stupid this is but I was bored so i thought of this... In the TechTV (G4 whatever the heck you wanna call it) movie from about a year ago, when it shows BHK in his "awakening" and the giant Dusk comes up, it shows Sora sleeping in his memory bubble thingy from COM...
  19. S

Dd=tt?

Hey this is the dumbest thing anyone has ever said but is it possible that DD is just TT at night time. Cuz on the preview thing it said that the game would switch between day and night (I am not sure if this is confirmed...). Dunno...thoughts please.
  20. S

Subtitle

K has anyone ever translated the subtitle or whatever it is below the KHII logo? Cuz I really wanna know.
Back