• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Mgs4!!!

If any of you have been keeping up with the TGS 2005 it was revealed that MGS4 will be one of the best games for PS3. The video shows an aged Snake through a post apocalyptic city. It looks amazing and Im saving every dollar I have to buy my PS3 and this amazing game. For more info go to...
  2. C

Help! Im Stuck

I know most of you guys have beaten the game hundreds of times but Im stuck on Malifecent. If some one could give me some helpfull hints to takeing the big bad dragon down I would most appreciate it.:cool:
  3. C

KH2 Summons?

:confused: I don't know if any of them have been confirmed but does any one know what summons will be coming out on KH2?
  4. C

Final Fantasy World!!

:cool:I know most of the worlds come from disney movies and all but what if they made a couple of worlds from Final Fantasy?
  5. C

Dirge OF Cerberus

:cool: Whats up peoples? I Was wondering if anyone is a siked as I am about the upcoming game featuring the incredible Vincent Valentine?
  6. C

Whats Up? Im new and need people to battle!

Im new to the site and don't know much about it. I would like some one to help me get my feet on the ground and maybe start a clan of my own.
Back