• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

the punk rock game

This should'nt be to difficalt. You just sing a song that ether is or sound's punk rockish. Example: First poster: Dont wanta be an american idiot.One nation controlled by the media. Information Age of hysteria. Calling out to idiot america Second poster: green day,american idiot,and so on...
  2. G

The all american rejects game.

It's easy. I'll start by typeing part of one the all american rejects songs(from there new cd move along) and you have to try to sing/type the next half,and so on.DON"T CHEAT! ''Let me know that I've done wrong .When I've Known this all along''
  3. G

Fallout boy

How many of you people here like fallout boy?
  4. G

creat a keyblade

If you had the abilaty to make your own keyblade what would it be called ? And what would be the name of the abilaty to go with it ?
  5. G

My Chemical Romance

How many of you like my chemical romance?:cool:
  6. G

how many of you

How many of you watched the long gameplay trailer?
  7. G

Theory

Remember how Tesuya Nomura said that somthing unexpected happens in the begining of kh2 . Well, I think that Squaresoft is going to pull a jack 2 . You know? Something like sora goes total badass or something like that.;)
  8. G

Ummm

Im like new here so like can someone help me out. Sorry that this has nothing to do with kh2 , but please.:)
Back