• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ultima_keyblade

Reading through old Kairi Fanclub posts. Holy crap, apparently I pissed of hardcore back in the...

Reading through old Kairi Fanclub posts. Holy crap, apparently I pissed of hardcore back in the day. Stupid kid, ha. Hope you are well!
  2. ultima_keyblade

EPILOGUE! Hi! I've missed a few years, eh?

3. ultima_keyblade

4. ultima_keyblade

The Fanclub Fanclub

This is a fanclub for fanclubs. I know, so meta, right? Geek out about how awesome fanclubs are. Talk about your favorite fanclubs. Pretty much anything fanclub related goes. Unless you don't feel like talking about fanclubs. Then I guess we could talk about something else. Anyone? Anyone...
  5. ultima_keyblade

Singing Horses?

Ok, so I found this website a couple years ago at school while I was doing research. I think I typed Horsey into Google or something like that, and this came up. It's really weird and I have no idea what it's for, so if anyone has any ideas, could you tell me? Anyways, here's the link...
  6. ultima_keyblade

Which game should I get? Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry 3, or God of War?

I want to get a new game, but I can't decide which one. I'm trying to decide between Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry 3, and God of War. Which one do you think is the best and the most fun? Also, which one is the longest? Thanks!
  7. ultima_keyblade

Dropkick Murphys

Does anyone else love this amazing band? If so, whats your guys favorite songs? I like The Rocky Road to Dublin, Flannigans Ball, and The Spicy McHaggis Jig.
  8. ultima_keyblade

Red vs. Blue

This is seriously the funniest show I have ever seen! My favorite character is Church! Is there anyone else here who loves it as much as I do???
  9. ultima_keyblade

The Venting Club

Have you been really angry and nowhere to vent? Have you ever been super frusterated but had nowhere to take that frustration out on? Well, welcome to the Venting Club! This is a place where you can take out your latest angers and just vent! So vent away!
  10. ultima_keyblade

Which one should I buy?

I am trying to decide between buying Okami and Final Fantasy XII. Which one do you guys think I should buy? Which do you think is better?
  11. ultima_keyblade

Any games like Knights of the Old Republic on PS2?

I loved that game, but I don't have an Xbox. So are there any similar to it on the PS2?
  12. ultima_keyblade

Would I like FFXII?

I love Action RPG's, like Kingdom Hearts, and I also like the battle gameplay of MMORPG's. But I can't stand the slow paced battles of Turn-Based RPG's, like the old Final Fantasy games and Dragon Quest. Would I enjoy FFXII then?
  13. ultima_keyblade

Good PS2 Action/Adventure or Action-PRG game?

Does anyone know of a good Action/Adventure or a good Action-RPG game that lasts a LONG time thats on the PS2? If you do, thank you!
  14. ultima_keyblade

The" i beat KH1" thread

1.Did you get the ultima weapon,save the king and save the queen?(all) Yup, I got all three! 2.What's your max level? 100. 3.Did you retrieve all the 99 dalmatians? Yes I did! 4.Did you finish Phil cup to platinum/gold cup? I beat all the cups. 5.Did you beat kurt zisa and phantom without no...
  15. ultima_keyblade

kh2 vs kh

KH1 is way better than KH2. Better story, better worlds, beter bosses. You should buy it.
  16. ultima_keyblade

petition here if you want kh3, chrono break , final fantasy VII remake ps3 to be made

Re: petition here if you want kh3, chrono break , final fantasy VII remake ps3 to be I think the new KH games should be made for the 360 or Wii.
  17. ultima_keyblade

have you beaten the game?

I've beaten Sora's story line. Stuck at the Ansem battle with Riku.
  18. ultima_keyblade

Kairi Fan-Club Reunion! (If you were in the KFC, please just stop by to say hi!)

Hey everyone! I just wanna talk to some of the people who were in the KFC so I made this thread. I don't want it to be huge, just to see how everyone is doing. So whats up guys?
  19. ultima_keyblade

Cerberus Paradox Cup Help!!

I'm working on finishing Jiminy's Journal, but I'm stuck on the part where you have to get 1,300 Points in the Cerberus Paradox Cup. The highest I've gotten is a little under 1,200. Does anyone have some tips to get it all?
  20. ultima_keyblade

That '70s Show

Who else loves That '70s Show? Also, who's your guys fave characters? Mine would have to be Red.
Back