• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

What do you think is the best accessory to use?

I think the Gaia Bangles are the best. I have 3 of them, and my heath is almost to the end of my TV screen. I want to see what all of you think. I'm only adding the really good Accessories.
  2. T

What do you think is the best accessory to use?

I think the Gaia Bangles are the best. I have 3 of them, and my heath is almost to the end of my TV screen. I want to see what all of you think. I'm only adding the really good Accessories.
  3. T

How many times have you beat the game?

Yeah, kind of a repeat from that other person's thread, but this comes as a poll. :P
  4. T

Who's hotter? (for guys)

Fine! Complaining guys! I shall make a poll for guys on who is the hottest of the girls! But do not judge me on this...i shall not vote for anyone because i am not lez. So guys, just be happy i finally made a poll for you. :p
  5. T

Who'd you rather kiss? (for girls or gay guys)

Okies, only girls or gay guys vote on this. It isn't fair if a strait guy votes! Now, you will all think this poll is pointless because it's really obvious who you people will vote for. XP Enjoy the answers people would do! If you wanna, post why you chose what you did! It'll make this poll more...
  6. T

FFX2 Help

Anyone know how to make Yuna dance for Brother at the end of Chapter One?
  7. T

who is hotter? (revised)

okies, another pointless poll of mine. Yeah, i didn't really had no idea who to put in this poll, so give me a break! ^_^
  8. T

who is hotter? (revised)

Yes, a CoM hottness poll! This is usually for girls only, unless you are a gay guy or happens to think a character in KH CoM is hot. It's your choice to vote or not. and to all you fangirls out there (mmm...Axel in metal breastplate...) i included Axel in this poll as well as the members of the...
  9. T

who is hotter? (revised)

Okay, to all you wierd fangirls, i added Cloud and Sephy to the poll this time. And pikachu will stay on the list (i can't believe he won) and why didn't anyone vote for poor Sora last time? :( Well, here is the new poll!
  10. T

Which is hotter: Riku, Sora, Leon, or Ansem

Vote in this 'cuz i wanna know! My friend will be scared if anyone chooses Ansem! :D
  11. T

Kairi's grandma is fake?

Okay, you know the grandma's story? well, how did Kairi remember that when she said before she didn't know anything from before Destiny Islands. It took place in Hallow Bastion, too. Why didn't she flip out when Sora mentioned it? And in the Grandma's story, it says the rebuilt world is "where...
  12. T

Kairi from HB

Well, not i'm 8000% sure that Kairi is from Hallow Bastion. I just saw the scene where her Grandma is telling her a story. She's in the HB library, in the table under the stairs! I never noticed that before. It was little Kairi, so it was before she came to Destiny Islands. Someone might have...
  13. T

Um, does anyone know any cool KH secrets?

I've been spending my time lately looking for any secret pictures anywhere in KH. All i have found are more wierdo pics in the secret place (i made a new file to check out DI) and the fact that the EotW Core has a face (but i think it's supposed to look like that.) I also found out that Cloud...
  14. T

Where can i get the cutscene with Riku and Mickey?

Where can i download the ending scene with Riku and Mickey? I know it's out there, there was an AMV i downloaded with a few cuts from that scene.
  15. T

Did anyone but me notice this?

Okay, we all know that Namine is Kairi's "shadow" And BHK (i think his name is Lycole) is Sora's "shadow" This is because they both at one time lost their hearts. Well then, this is the reason BHK has keyblades, and 1 more thing... Did anyone else but me notice BHK and Namine have blonde hair...
Back