• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► Black Blood ~an original fic

Well, here's a fantasy original my friend and I have been working on... hope you like it, and if not, i'm sorry... cause I think it's really cool. ^.^ Summary: Selintra, the human countryside, is controlled by the Black Blood, and that's how it's been for five hundred years. Two humans living...
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Let's Roll

Umm... I'm pretty sure poetry counts as fanfiction... if not, my apologies. ^^ Anyway, I wrote this poem after watching a documentary the other day on 9-11. Warning: I cried after writing the poem, and I'm not too much of an emotional person. Especially not a sad one. So, for Todd Beamer: It’s...
  3. A

Fanfiction ► Love in Darkness

Yes, I know, I'm so retarded. Like I actually expect people to read this... please. No one ever reads the newbie stories. ^^ But I like to post anyway. Well, I must be double retarded, making my first post be my first chapter, but I'm way to obsessed with fan fiction. So, if anyone really...
Back