• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Hello, I'm back

I'm not new but I been gone for a long time. Going to other forums, in all this time I have learned alot fo things I even learned how to do sigsI had alot of chances in other forums of being an admin,mod but the one I'm most specaillized about is RPG Admin. I realized how of a jerk I was here I...
  2. S

Who is your bestfriend in the forums?

You can name and talk about you bestfriends and other ones too.
  3. S

RPG marker

There's is this neat little program/videogame called RPG marker. It lets you well make RPGs on your Playstation or PC. Not many people use the console RPG markers(RPG marker,2,& 3) You can download RPG markers on the comp(RM2K,2k3, & XP)since those are the most popular ones. So come here to...
  4. S

Post a picture of yourself :D

You can post pictures ofyourself any picture.:D
  5. S

Rate the above person's over all!

Here you have to rate the above you,sig,avatar and person,get it?:D
  6. S

Rate a cartoon,anime,manga or videogame.

All you got to do is name a cartoon,anime,manga or videogame and rated don't forget to write the reasons somebody start please!
  7. S

What if...

Hi play what if I'll start What if a meteor crush on the earth?
  8. S

Donation thread

Come and get donated by somebody else not me but get donated and donate and also me please:D
Back