• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

KH3 Voice Actor

Which voice actor would u like to be in the next kingdom hearts game? I want Liv Tyler as Tifa voice actor. If Tifa going to be in the next Kh game.
  2. Z

Post your favorite LIMIT, Form,!!

Form: Valor Master Anit Limit: Overdrive Eternal Session Flare Force
  3. Z

Ahh, its been 6 months... What condition are your Strategy guides in?

After buying it the page started falling out. It really suck cuz it was the limted edition. I couldn't take it back.
  4. Z

The world hate Aeris fan club.

Come on peoples we all knew that this day will come. But I'm making it come sooner. Welcome to my fanclub. "The world hate Aeris fanclub" It easy to join. Everyone who hate as much as I do is welcome. For everyone else who like stay out. Well that all I have to say now...
  5. Z

Question about fanclub

Can I make an Anit-Fanclub for the character I hate?
  6. Z

Question if anyone want to help?

I'm looking for an website that let u download cutscene in video game. The was I'm looking for is the following. FF7 KH 1&2 Dirge of Cerberus If any can help me. It have my thanks.
  7. Z

better story- ff7 vs kh1

Final Fantasy VII. Best story of all time.
  8. Z

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

I like Sora more then Roaxas. Why I don't know.
  9. Z

Just an out of the blue

Think this is how Square-enix come up with the Nobodies. Did anyone play FFx-2 There an connect with Yuna & Lenne, Tidus & Shuyin. Maybe that their Nobodies, or something like that. I don't know it just come to me. It might be an dumb thought. Or maybe I just have to much time on my hand.
  10. Z

Any know the date for when...

Any know the date for when Crisis Core come out for the PSP?
  11. Z

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

Re: How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2? I couldn't agreed more.....
  12. Z

Is It Just Me ??

It was over before I know it. Way to short.
  13. Z

Who think.............

Who here think that Aeris or Aerith or whatever name she going by now, need to be taking out of any Kingdom Hearts game? I can't stand her in any games or movie that she in. Or if they do bring her back kh3 need to have sephiroth take her out again so we can relive that happen moment?
Back