• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

The most annoying boss.

I'd say...Larexane (misspelled) cause she's fast.....
  2. Y

Re:CoM NEw Opening

Re: CoM NEw Opening Or...maybe square will be lazy and not change the opening. But, it would be cool if they changed it, I mean, it's now going to be on the PS2, so why not?
  3. Y

My thoughts on the COM Demo

Lucky duck....wish I coulda played it...but then again, every KH fan wanted to right? ^-^
  4. Y

Curseing KH2

^ Yeah the rating would be T then instead if there was more swearing Ditto. I would think that it would make KH2 more...cooler to older fans than little kids.
  5. Y

If xehanort had a "heartless...."

Shouldn't of the other organization members had a "heartless" as well? You know xehanort's heartless is the Ansem from KH, so isn't it possible for someone such as...Axel or another organation member to have a heartless that had some sort of humen like form like Xehanort's heartless? (I think...
  6. Y

micky help me kill xaldin 0-o

I never got to play as mickey cause I never died....the game was pretty easy, (almost finished ^^) but there were times that I almost died.... *replays game then dies so many times to play mickey*
  7. Y

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

YEY! I finally am not broke!!!! I Got KH2!!!! FINALLY!!!! I got it like, 2 days ago and I'm like 3/4ths into the game already...
  8. Y

kingdom hearts 2 Manga

I saw the Japanese version of it on some other forum....But it was just the 1st chapter, but it's proof enough that it exsists...It was pretty good in my opinon. Roxas' story. *probably not enough wording there....* COM was pretty....weird for me. It just wasn't...not....I just didn't like it.
  9. Y

spoilers...$$$$$$

True true.....but he no longer exsists as a nobody.
  10. Y

The Namine Topic 2.0

Namine wasn't very.....nice sounding in the beginning, but as the story progressed, she got nicer. I think she was really lonely while she was in COM.
  11. Y

Does Anyone Like "Simple and Clean" Better then "Sanctuary"?

I like simple and clean better because it's in full english and it blended with the beats. Sanctuary was kinda off the beat.
  12. Y

If kh2 was canceled right now...

I'll attack Square-enix with my keyblade. *smash smash* lol :)
  13. Y

I Got The Opening To Kh2 In English * Major Spoiler *

totally fake. and pathetic.
  14. Y

Sanctuary link

I'm dissppointed as well. It doesn't sound like Passion at all. Utada didn't even cut out the japenese oramanaromshina part. If it is in english, then it should be in full english.
  15. Y

Will KH2 sell out when it comes out?

It might, it might not, who knows!
  16. Y

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

In America, (where i live) there is a thing called SPRING BREAK, so, i'll be sitting in front of the PS2, playing my KH2....so, it's sorta like skipping school, but doing it offically.
  17. Y

3rd Symbol Artwork (Unnoficial)

Hey every one, Did you know that he was STILL DRAWING THE SYMBOL so uh, then it wasn't the finished product. That's my opinon. I think it's reasonable....
  18. Y

I figured this out in math class

Well, even if it's old, i didn't know that. lol. I really need to be updated. ^_^
  19. Y

PaSsIoN!! EnGLiSh VeRsIoN!!

I've heard it already, i hate it. It sounds very nonkingdomheartish. BLAK! But...i still want to hear the full version.
  20. Y

Some thoughts on KH2 character design....

Just to say, but i think that the zippers and hoods are just what Nomera wanted to do with the costume designs. I mean, they're just designs.
Back