• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

One Thing Still Bugs Me....

There is just one thing that puzzles me, who is the Unknown that you get to fight in KH:FM? Nothing has been released about him, or anything I saw anyway.
  2. C

Code Age Commanders

Have you guys seen the trailer of this new game?! Code Age Commands seems like a promising game yo, and it's from Square-Enix! Use this site here to download the trailer. I'm not sure when it comes out though. http://rapidshare.de/files/2480430/Code_Age_Commanders.avi.html
  3. C

What is your favorite day of the week

I love Fridays, because once schools over, I can do whatever I want until Monday!
  4. C

What is your favorite snack

My favorite snack is Ranch Daritos.
  5. C

Most favorite place to be on vacation

Where is your most favorite dream vacation? I would like to have a vacation in Hawaii and see the volcanoes.:D
  6. C

any good ideas

Does anyone know an easy way to beat Ozma on Final Fantasy 9, the secret boss in Chocobo Air Garden?
  7. C

Gotta Question

Ya um I started playing Final Fantasy 9 because I got a new memary card. Well, this memory card is the 2x 30 block one and it has that little light that is red and sometimes changes green(to represent 15 and 15, like two memory cards). And the thing is I can't get it to change to green(my good...
  8. C

Sports

Whats your favorite sports? Mine are tennis and football.
  9. C

hey eveybody

If anyone needs any help on KH, KH:FM,KH:CoM contact me EMAIL:gamecruiser_5@hotmail. (please, I am just so bored right now,the posts for KH2 are just out of it:D )
  10. C

gummi ship

anyone think the gummi ship will be any good in your opinion, based on the trailers so far, I'd say it'd be pretty cool. (just makin conversation, can't think of anything else:o )
  11. C

just a thought

does anyone think there will be any other forms besides Brave and Valor? But something puzzles me, why did I see Sora fuse without goofy in that gameplay video where that guy sucked?
  12. C

what if....

I was just wonderin, you know how the BHK is protecting Sora and all right? Well what will happen to the BHK when Sora wakes from that crystal, because the BHK only started showing up after Sora began regaining his memories?
  13. C

Awsome thought

What would truley be amazing is if any one of us could help invent some of Sora's new moves, that would add a lot of variety.
  14. C

what do you think?

Which of the forms sora gets do you think(Brave or Valor)will be best? I'd say the Brave form because of it's speed and power.
Back