• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheMuffinMan

Anime/Manga ► So, I just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

This is something I've been planning on doing for awhile. I watched the original series years ago, and I always knew about the storyline split and had been curious to delve into the manga plotline at some point. With the announcement of Brotherhood I decided to hold off for the animated series...
  2. TheMuffinMan

Help/Support ► I'm pretty much like a kawaii Dr. Phil

If you see a girl often, and you recognize that you see her around campus often, talk to her. Seriously. if you see her a lot now by random chance, her knowing who you are means that every one of those random encounters gets to be a stop and say "hi" moment or just a time you can wave/smile at...
  3. TheMuffinMan

Final Fantasy lines that describe the last time you had sex

FF8 "....whatever"
  4. TheMuffinMan

Help TMM win $250

Edit: apparently since it's not extremely obvious, the "Help TMM win money" is a joke. If you do the work, and it goes to the contest and it gets into any sort of prize bracket like 3rd, 2nd, or even 1st place, then within my ability the prize would go to the designer. ------- So, my school...
  5. TheMuffinMan

Help/Support ► For my sixteenth B-Day...

your 15 year old friends aren't going to be fancy/classy enough to stick to and/or even give a shit about your venetian mask theme. it's going to be a bunch of awkward kids and bowls of cheetos also the reason your parents gave you 3 options, 2 of which are normal/reasonable gifts, is because...
  6. TheMuffinMan

Help/Support ► So I just cut myself

hey elle watch me ollie 900 over my grandma *beef*
  7. TheMuffinMan

Help/Support ► So I just cut myself

Psychological studies show that the majority of people who are genuine cases of cutting (see: not attention) are because of inability to feel emotion, rather than escape from emotion. Legitimate cases of cutting come from the sense that you feel so little, that to be able to feel anything at all...
  8. TheMuffinMan

Help/Support ► Gaming Laptop

>he tried to put desktop parts in a laptop
  9. TheMuffinMan

Help/Support ► My test...

Pretty much this. I mean, it's gonna sound dumb, but look into Melatonin vitamins. On the reverse spectrum, for when you're cramming, look into Adderol or Piracetam. Regardless of whether you think it's a "bad kid" thing or whatever, but it's pretty much what can help you get through the rough...
  10. TheMuffinMan

Help/Support ► Major Choice- Career Path, etc.

Being an english major = become teacher. basically. Psychology = you can fake it and listen to people complain for an hour and make $140 Go psychology.
  11. TheMuffinMan

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

I know this is an old question and obviously you don't need the answer, but I'm wondering why your class is having you do kinematics approaches to problems involving Friction, when you could just do Work/Energy formulas and I know you got the answer to your most recent question, but just for...
  12. TheMuffinMan

Help/Support ► Being newly single sucks....

dating on the internet is stupid, if your options are to date someone on the internet then those are stupid options. date people in real life.
  13. TheMuffinMan

Help/Support ► Any Chemistry Experts?

BanishingBlade gave a very thorough answer. One of the easiest ways I find to handle Dimensional Analysis at this level (see: easy peasy lemon squeezy) is to just not think about anything. Seriously. Do not think about shit of what anything means, just plug in numbers. Dimensional analysis...
  14. TheMuffinMan

Help/Support ► S'mor tech help-

Yeah, if you're not tech savvy and havent had marginal familiarity with programing, at least in command prompt, then Linux is kinda really difficult to get into
  15. TheMuffinMan

Dimensional analysis is fractions, just think of it as fractions Say you have 1/2. you wanna get rid of 1/2, what do you do? multiple it by a reciprocal 1 2 - - = cancelled 2 1 So, you don't WANT your answer to be in days, right? So you need to cancel away "days". therefore, put "days"...
  16. TheMuffinMan

yeah, you're not really into any chemistry at all right now, but I mean I suppose it's good to have this thread open for when you do actually get into electron structure and polyatomic ions and acid/base stuff
  17. TheMuffinMan

yeah, you're not really into any chemistry at all right now, but I mean I suppose it's good to have this thread open for when you do actually get into electron structure and polyatomic ions and acid/base stuff
  18. TheMuffinMan

you're having a problem with english to metric and vice versa? uh metric to metric is just moving over decimal places and scientific notation, that's honestly stuff you should have established in middle school, but if you need help then yeah just give us example problems and we'll help English...
  19. TheMuffinMan

Help/Support ► Being Rejected by a Friend

dude boobs are awesome tell that bitch not to judge because you got some big ol tittays all up in your hand business
Back