• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The break up extreme

Post the worst way to break up with someone you can think of. PS: It's just a joke, pointless yes, but trust me, if your imagination is good enough, it will be fun. The most conceited: I not trying to be mean really, but i can do so much better than you. The most insane: I'm gay. The...
  2. S

FAV yuri pairing

IT IS A JOKE! I thought some of us may be intersting. sense i already post the FAV yoai Pairing thread. why not a yuri one. Nothing personally
  3. S

Riku/kairi pairing

Does anyone actually think those two are cute together? I know there aren't many because of those yoai and sora/kairi pairing fans. personally I think they make the best couple. But that's just what i think. Why i think riku and kairi makes a cute couple. Reason #1: kairi's parents were...
  4. S

sora is Straight

ok, in spite of the riku problem how many people think Sora is straight?
  5. S

Rate the person's fav KH/ff character above you

Topic shows it all. mine: Namine.
  6. S

The banana who raped my dog

it's a story about my dog was raped by a Banana. Cut sence #1 tomorrow's yestaday, my dog is taking me to a walk in the toliet. I'm very happy that they are out of toliet paper. so i told The fish next to me that we don't have to make out with each other because my dog is out of the toliet...
  7. S

Fortune telling, the best of all

http://www.fhm.com/img/mailout/img/nov15/test.htm
  8. S

FAV KH Yaoi couple

sora/riku sora/cloud sora/Ansem sora/leon Sora/Tidus Sora/Axel Riku/ansem Riku/zexion riku/Axel Axel/Zexion THIS IS PURE FUN, JUST FOR FUN
  9. S

Use ONE word to describe KH Characters

Sora: riku: kairi: Ansem: (any disney characters): (any FF characters): (any org. members) _________________ here is mine sora: keyblader Riku: easy kairi: redhead Ansem: power Jack: BOx Yuffie: kairi
  10. S

KH on drugs

http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2005/351/c/8/Druggie_KH_by_xsephiroth_sama.gif
  11. S

Does the key have to be a "KEY"???

there is something on my mind. i don't know where i read this,. but, someone told sora that " you are the key to open the door of light." he didn't say the one, instead, he said the key. get it, what if the door of light needs someone to sacrifice oneslef in order to open the door. sora...
  12. S

Talk of a new PV? (Promotional Video)

Supposedly in the Japanese community there was talk of someone seeing a new Promotional Video of Kingdom Hearts 2. Here is information fo what the person says he saw (It's a rough translation, more info will be up soon) - Pinnochio was seen? -DiZ was seen. -Ansem in his XIII Cloak was seen...
  13. S

Vote for BHK's name

so many names, which do you think makes sense
  14. S

Old news + something else.

SPOILERS "For some reason someone (Namine I assume) had to wipe people's memories of Sora, and change them to 'someone else'. In other words, BHK, or Nemo according to this guy, is a another Sora that lives within the false memories that Namine created. so Nemo is BHK's name? i find it in...
  15. S

12/10 news

Hey everyone, Thanks goes to Andrel for translating - Kairi speaking (Destiny Islands): Even if we're far apart, I know we'll meet again. - BHK: It's probably fate - (Right after the line above in the trailer) Order Member to BHK: Do you sense Sora? - Apparently Demyx is no good at fighting -...
  16. S

the way KH2 ends

How do you want KH2 to end? post your thoughts here!
  17. S

Sims2 <what a problem!>

i installed sim2 on my computer month ago. it's all right in the first few weeks( even though it's slow to death). then, i had a problem. i made a new neighborhood yesterday, but when i enter it, my computer locked up. afterward, i try to enter it few times more. everytime it does the same...
  18. S

mod suggestion

i don't know about you guys, but i've had it with some of the mods. i mean i posted some threads, and the next day i come back here some of them were no where to find. i know it must mean i posted it on the wrong section, but the mod/mods didn't tell me which forum they are moving too. i have...
  19. S

1,000,000,000 gils for a joke

tell me the best joke you have, and i'll send 1 billion gil to the winner.
  20. S

for god's sake, i'm a GIRL

this is getting so annoying, 10 out of 10 people i've met thought i was a guy. i think it would be better if i post a thread on here so everyone knows. i mean come on, is soccer_stalker really a guy's name? can't a girl like soccer? for god's sake. *sign*
Back