• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Sora's Forms in Christmas Town

Lol I was refering to Christmas town, not Halloween Town.
  2. Y

Sora's Forms in Christmas Town

What do Sora's forms look like in christmas town? Does going into valor make your suit red,blue for wisdom, etc?And does any one have pictures?
  3. Y

Square Enix Party 2007

It said in Playstation Magazine that there will be no news of the 3rd instalment of the Kingdom Hearts. But they didn't say there won't be news on KH2:FM+ about American release. So don't expect news at the party about the new game, but maybe on Kh2:FM+
  4. Y

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Ok seperating the eggs is Seperating the yolk from the rest, whites. I think whipping cream is where you beat the whites. Not completely sure.
  5. Y

New Worlds,Outfits,and Keyblades

So in the next KH game what Worlds would you like to see return or make a debute? Along with those worlds what outfit would you want Sora, if he is the main character still, and what Donald and Goffy are wearing and what Keychain they obtain from the world. Ex. Balto world. Sora Turns into...
  6. Y

Billy Zane

Yea I think Billy Zane should be Xehonart's Heartless. David should be Squall again. I hated the new guy. Honestly I liked Christy Carlson Romano as Yuffie. But seeming that Hayley didn't play Roxas too I think Billy should just play the Heartless version.
  7. Y

New clothes

When u drive in Christmas town or w/e, do your clothes change color? If so what.
  8. Y

A wierd/cool idea

What if for KH3 (if there even is one) That there is a world that changes the group into their original design for the game. You know the one were sora is like half lion half human. Not sure how they would do this or make a story line to make it happen, but it would be neat. oo nd if this is...
  9. Y

Namine? How?

I sort of knew form the beggining of KH1 that Kairi was with Soreathe whole time. After i saw thought about the Paupu(sp?) fruit theory that Selphie said i knew she was with him. Any ways Yea Kairi never turned into a heartless. Her heart was pure. What I don't get is (spoiler below) y...
  10. Y

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

Umm there are only 7 orchalums(sp?) in the game, well on my menu(where u synthesise items) it says that i need 13. Whats up with that?
  11. Y

Kh2 Commercial!!!!!!!

The last time i saw it, it was for the new Stitch ride at Disney world i believe. I just asked my bro if he saw it nd he said that he didn't, and he watches it alllll day.
  12. Y

Kh2 Commercial!!!!!!!

Sorry but i beleive he may be lying. Disney doesn't even show the Underground thing any more.
  13. Y

Better Quality Dengeki Scans

I thought Raijin was black
  14. Y

Revaming??

Yea it doeslook like they redid it. And his boots are different. hey if Diz was Ansem then wouldn't Rikku recognize his voice? The eye colors r the same and so is the skin tone.
  15. Y

I have a theory about what BHK may really be...

Maybe KH2 story line is more complex then the first.
  16. Y

I have a theory about what BHK may really be...

For some reason i think Sora is the the Nobody because Namine can control his memories.I bet i'm wrong thogh. lol.
  17. Y

Old Worlds

Whats the link to sora's domain?
  18. Y

Old Worlds

Thank you thats excactly what i needed.:)
  19. Y

Old Worlds

I know its not a world.Just some sites said he was comming back.
  20. Y

Old Worlds

I did do research.I just wanted to know what worlds were coming back.Site have different facts.Some said Wopnderland,Deep Jungle,and Montro were coming back.Others said the Colliseum, and Agriba (which is true). And i have been looking for the pic but i can't find it. Only Sora in valor form in...
Back