• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. heartofdreams

Fanfiction ► Change

Here and there with fairytales, as happy as can be. Then you finally come to realise, They aren’t what they seem, Things you first believed in, Believed in so true, Suddenly they’re gone, And you’re no longer you, The magic has all faded, And all remains is this, A world of pain and lies...
  2. heartofdreams

Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday a Phone Game

The next installment for the Parasite Eve series has been confirmed to be on the mobile phone in Japan. There's not much imformation on this title at the present time, however news of this mobile phone game has been shown on WikiPedia and Gamespot and other forum sites...
  3. heartofdreams

New Sora 3D Animation!

UPDATE! This is from the same person (chrissquarefan) who made the 3d figure of sora from kh1 dance (which is below) YouTube - Sora balley The new ones are, Sora does a new little dance YouTube - Sora dancing! And Sora decides to become a fashion model; i always wonder how he would look...
  4. heartofdreams

Sora 3D model DANCING!?

Seriously this person has somehow made the kh1 model of Sora into a ballerina! o_o YouTube - Sora balley
  5. heartofdreams

Fanfiction ► Listen to my voice

Listen to my voice Can you hear what I’m thinking? You were here yesterday But now you’re not I can’t reach you by cell phone Or by the bus Not even by air You’ve gone far away And you’re not coming back You’ll never come back And now I know why You were looking so peaceful Too peaceful to...
  6. heartofdreams

Fanfiction ► Not The Same

In the centre of the street I find myself stopping Pausing on that journey While others carried on Moving to one side I sit down on the grass Falling very quiet Watching the world go by Watching all those people All with busy tasks All with busy lives What makes me different from them? I see...
  7. heartofdreams

All Kingdom Hearts 2 Credits Scenes Fullscreen!

YouTube - All Kingdom Hearts 2 small scenes Fullscreen! Someone named Sorastar542 on youtube has beautifully put together a video where all those scenes shown in the kingdom hearts 2 are on full screen, you can download the video too, but don't claim it as your own as she stresses. They run...
  8. heartofdreams

Fanfiction ► Could you really?

Did you ever feel so tiny? When you saw them, Those dolls with paint for make up, And short skirts for dresses Did you ever feel so sad? When they pointed and laughed at you? Like you were a freak show, Their remarks a dozen broken records, Heard so many times, Playing over and over. Did you...
  9. heartofdreams

Fanfiction ► A Whisper in the Winter

A whisper in the winters' breeze touches my ear... But...is it truly there at all? Or, is it just the voices in my dreams again? Wanting to slip into reality? My mind can’t seem to focus anymore… Why aren’t you here? Sitting there by my side? You said you always would be… But, you left me...
  10. heartofdreams

Fanfiction ► What is Love?

What is love? Is it that warm feeling you get inside your heart? A close friendship you have to another? That need to always be with them? Is that all love is? How can you know what love is? When you use it so recklessly, Falling in and out of love, Like it is simply a tiny part...
  11. heartofdreams

The Strange Adventures of Riku, Final Episode

YouTube - The Strange Adventures of Riku Part Two Warning: if you haven't seen the other episodes don't watch this one just yet otherwise you'll spoil the endings for them x.x I've "FINALLY" gotten around to posting up the final part to Riku's episode, boy it took a lot of work. Since this...
  12. heartofdreams

KH2 Seifer vs Hayner FULLSCREEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPnqNiV7fRo Like I did with the Secret place video, I've edited each and every snapshot and removed the credits; this didn't take so long since it is only a short clip. The next project i've got planned is the "Radiant Garden scene"
  13. heartofdreams

Run Roxas Run For Your Life!

I found a video where the voice actor of Axel is forced by fans to say "Roxas take your pants off" very pointless but pretty funny, i feel sorry for the guy ^^; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZPRbk0BWBk
  14. heartofdreams

I am A Tiny Bit Disappointed

The Kingdom hearts Novel. It’s only out in Japan right now; and who knows maybe it’ll only stay there. Which makes me feel low since we have to miss out on it. I’m not mad or anything I just wished they release it out from Japan in English, so everyone can read it. does anyone feel the same...
  15. heartofdreams

Question Why is it...

Nearly impossible to find scans on volume 3 and 4 of the Kingdom Hearts manga series? Are they, not allowed out or something on the web :confused:
  16. heartofdreams

Strange Adventures of Roxas, HONOR AWARD!

i don't care if this thread gets closed, hopefully it won't but, i didn't know where to say this. my strange adventures series, Roxas's episode got an honer award for favorites games video of the month thingy look! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBlEC3YGDvc for those how have watched the...
  17. heartofdreams

Utada Hikaru Meets Scary Robo Kittys

This is some reaaaally strange video i found on Utada. Its all in japanese so i don't know what they're saying, but its kinda obvious to tell that they're talking about the robo cats. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A97McVbuYtU
  18. heartofdreams

Fanfiction ► KH Those Shattered Memories...

Summary He was meant to have no trace of her left in his memory, the chains long forgotten and back to where they should be, all things seemed to go back to the way they were, till, he started to remember. This is a two part one-shot this being the first part, please enjoy ^_^ Part 1 of 2...
  19. heartofdreams

i like eggs XD

well i sort of do and don't but who else likes eggs? ^^;
  20. heartofdreams

One Funny Cosplay Show

i don't know if anyone's seen this but i found this down right funny XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGyTwY0k1Cw&search=Cosplay%20kingdom%20hearts sorry if its been posted before
Back