• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

What's everyone's thoughts on the minneapolis riots?

I don't even know where to start but lets get this started These nationwide protest are needed but the co-opting and hi-jacking from groups like antifa, the proud boys, and boogaloo boys just to cause mayhem and destruction is counter productive and needs to be dealt with swiftly. The media is...
  2. A

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

i can see this song getting sampled so many times..might have to do it myself before anyone else tries it
  3. A

Help/Support ► Acne

Buy african black soap, there's a brand on amazon called dudu osun you can get it for like $3. Use that on your face every day and moisturize, a good moisturizer is jack black (kinda costly). Buy aztec clay and apple cider vinegar mix the them together till you have a nice consistency, let it...
  4. A

Help/Support ► Advise about switching majors from IT to History

I would seriously advise getting an engineering or computer science degree, and in the event you do make sure you do an internship or coop every summer atleast. can't mention how many 3.something gpas can't find a job after they graduate just for the mere fact they don't have any...
  5. A

Help/Support ► How to vocals from music files?

This isn't possible, unless you own the best audio engineering equipment and even then that won't be able to help you EQ the frequencies out totally. You absolutely need the original file, like others have said.
  6. A

Music ► 2013 Albums of The Year

Yes it's that time again. format should go like this: artist - album name Top 10 (no particular order) 1. Cocaine 80s - Flower of Life 2. Toro Y Moi - Anything in Return 3. AlunaGeorge - Body Music 4. Childish Gambino - Because The Internet 5. Danny Brown - Old 6. Flatbush Zombies -...
  7. A

Music ► Dance Gavin Dance and Emarosa

my friends put my on to their stuff a while ago and i kinda liked it, anyone know which of their albums i should check out and other bands that sound like them. i know DGD came out with a new album but lots of people said it sucked so i'm not sure which one i should check out inb4 OP is late
  8. A

Snapchat thread

starting a snapchat club .
  9. A

Stoner philosophy and out there spirituality, stay away if you don't toke.

Before you continue i know some of you might disregard this as some sort of hippy hogwash pseudoscience that's just wet grass with no substance, i just wanted to let you know that the exit is that way -> with that said this thread is going to about meditation, enlightenment, and spirituality...
  10. A

Google Nose

Well done google you have fooled millions of people into sniffing their screens, pretty good april fools joke. 9-P6jEMtixY google.com/nose
  11. A

Point of marriage and having kids.

In this day and age i honestly can't say i will ever see my self getting married or having kids. My parents keep telling me there are nothing but benefits to having the two, but i just can bring myself to see it. Anyone want to explain to me why as an individual i should remotely care about...
  12. A

Help/Support ► My Psyche Is Broken. Help Me

I honestly think my Psyche or some part of my mental is health is broken and starting to diminish. Usually irl i am a very introverted person and don't like going to parties, but when i do i like going with someone. That's another thing that should be noted even though i am an introvert i still...
  13. A

my Australian brahs answer me this

why does everyone over there love zyzz. i mean besides the fact he was a sick kunt.
  14. A

Tapping into the subconsciousness

did it regretted it. i forget that the subconsciousness might have some repressed dreams or memories you want to forget and also some bad traits you have that you want to get rid of. All of that took form and personified itself into one of the most ugliest creatures i have ever seen.
  15. A

Hypothetical end of the world situation

yah i know the world's not ending blah blah blah. hypothetically speaking though you have a few hours before everyone dies, what would you do during those few hours i asked a couple of my friends this and i got some of the most shocking/disturbing sociopathic and psychopathic responses
  16. A

43 trilllion dollar suit against U.S. govt. officials

my friends have been making a buzz about this for the past 2 days now. not sure if it's true because cnbc deleted the original article off their site not long ago before i could read it but here are some other sources Sherrie Questioning All: 43 TRILLION dollar suit against U.S. govt. officials...
  17. A

Help/Support ► I've Been Scammed -_-

Save the reprimands for later. i need advice right now someone bounced a check on me is there a way for me to get the money back or to find out where that person lives through the check information i gave the bank so i can get my item back. My piss is really being brought to a boil and i really...
  18. A

live tv on my laptop

does anyone know how i can watch live/cable tv on my laptop
  19. A

MW3

before you guys bite my head off i was just wondering if anyone still plays and in before any one says that they are still on kh 3d. i want to try and get a lobby going because all the other people i play with are starting to get boring and predictable. PSN: denshadow
  20. A

Post your lifting stats, you'll never have better lifts than me though cuz you are all pussies

Weight: 177 Height: 5' 11'' Max Bench: 185 for 5-8 reps Max Squat: 315 for 12 reps (make it 5 now because i fucked up my knee during soccer) Max Deadlifts: 225 for 5 reps only person i know with better stats than me is XIII. all you pussies will never attain my level
Back