• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Hilarious Comic

Penny-Arcade.com
  2. A

New Ultimania Translations....Spoilers

Old news. Good News. Wicked spoiler points. You know.
  3. A

Kingdom Hearts II Delayed!?

That's delayed? Unless you're talking about the japanese release date, I see no problem. I heard the American version was coming in March. January would be earlier. By the way, how is this thread open?
  4. A

New Levels Revealed By Toy Maker!

Awesome. Thanks. I really am sufficed though. For now. Oh, and finders dibs to Non-Existant One, who set up this site with those fine little Chicken little screens. Three cheers!
  5. A

Okay. I am finally at peace. Ah. Peace. Thank you Cloud@omnislash. You are right. I am overdoing it. Anyway. Peace.
  6. A

Hey, muffin Man! I was right! Woo! Thank you for always believing in me no matter what!
  7. A

Yeah. I know. There's no Chicken Little. That's for sure.
  8. A

MATGSY You are absolutely right, I hadn't thought of that. As for the rest of you, who doubt the goodness of Chicken little... Check this out! I told you, but I wish it hadn't come to this! Arab Wakka is WAS right!!! "Thanks to the guys who found this." I am redeamed...
  9. A

KH2 New Character Announced

Well, you don't give a damn about Grammar and Spelling.
  10. A

This is an old thread that I recently replied to, in order that it be revived. Why? Because this site keeps adding new characters. Mainly Mickey, and the halloween town kh crew. Yeah, they probably are just charaters, but I bet they'll all have at least cameo's in KH2. Even if they're just...
  11. A

So do I. Who does that loser think he is? The best player at the first game? The only guy who got a level thirty on Destiny Island? The discoverer of Arab Wakka in the real KH game? The guy who works the night letter boy shift for square-enix of America? What a yutz.
  12. A

I don't know. Why would goofy grow ear hair and turn black and white? Why would donald go beaky, and why would mickey go old. Why would sora turn into a noodle armed nancy boy? Because Steamboat willie might be the first in a series of Mickey cartoon inspired levels. A thought.
  13. A

Hawaii World-Proof!

Yeah, I know. You're taking me out of context. A couple guys made me realize I couldn't be right. I have accepted that. Good boy for busting me, ya? Next time READ BEFORE YOU REPLY. You think I don't know that was hollow bastion? I FLIPPED THE PIC TO EXPOSE THE UNDERSIDE OF THE WORLD...
  14. A

Hawaii World-Proof!

Yeah, man, Stitch is a Summon. Just that.
  15. A

Hawaii World-Proof!

Then where are the other pictures of the command menu from HB? Certainly not with combat in any footage yet released.
  16. A

Hawaii World-Proof!

...did you just insult yourslef? Jimminy's role? On what basis? And I'm the crazy one? I take it all back. If everyone was half as crazy as you, they'ed be twice as crazy as me. Tone it down man. Breathe.
  17. A

Hawaii World-Proof!

This is where that battle is, not Hollow Bastion! I agree, there is No Lilo and Stitch world.
  18. A

Hawaii World-Proof!

If it is Hollow Bastion's Command Menu, then we haven't seen Hollow bastion yet, and that really is Hollow bastion's Command menu! The 'army of hearless' we've all seen in the previews weren't at Hollow Bastion, they were under Hollow Bastion, where Ansem started his experiments described in...
  19. A

Hawaii World-Proof!

That makes sense, I'll admit it. Still, That is NOT Hollow Bastion's Command Menu! What world is it? Do you think it's This (Yensid's) world's?
  20. A

Hawaii World-Proof!

You shot, you missed. Have you seen this: Sora fighting at Hollow bation? Did I miss something? Because, see I was thinking you're an idiot, because this screen shot seems pretty valid, but if you think that by some magical way, you see a different command menu thatn me, feel free to blow...
Back