• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Homemade Tattoos?

Okay. Well, first of all if this is in the wronge spot. SORRY. Okay now, I know some people (including myself) who have given themself homemade tattoos. Now, I just did mine today and well, i dont know. I need some imput (sp?). Like uh... Do you think there safe? Would you do it? Just im...
  2. S

*SPOLIER* Book Manual!

Awwh Thank God i cant read -yes im about to attempt to spell- JAPANISE ((SP!!??)).
  3. S

Haha I got it!

I have it Pre-Ordered too.
  4. S

so what happens

Eeh, i wonder the same thing, though i wont know untill it comes to Florida-Err-America?
  5. S

roxas or sora???

Sora!
  6. S

if ur no kh pushover

I think, if people are beating it in 50 hours;; they are just going threw it. Not leveling up or getting all the extra stuff. Me, im gunna take mah time even if it takes me over 50 hours.
  7. S

i just beat kh2! i have proof

Awwwh i didnt- Uh nevermind....CONGRATS!!
  8. S

what the..??...look at this

Well, if they plan on making a KH3 it cant be someone REALLY important.
  9. S

Namine or Kairi

Me, i hate both of them but i went with Kairi. ><
  10. S

sora and kairi or sora and namine

i have my reasons for hating them so i mean if there all just good friends thats fine with me.
  11. S

sora and kairi or sora and namine

I hate both Kairi and Namine so i hope they both die >< yah like that would happen. But if i had to choose i would say Sora and Kairi.
  12. S

Re to "Who do you think this is?"

I think it's Riku. But who knows.
  13. S

who is your fave COM unknown.

I say Axel. He's someone to look up to.
  14. S

How Long Did It Take You To Beat Kingdom Hearts ?

I dont rember i took my time getting everything 60 maybe 61 hours.
  15. S

my friend said she cried on some parts of KH1, did u?

Okay, i did cry alot douring that game! :'( yea i cryed so what?! lol no i was crying douring the ending then Kairi came and eeh i dont like her! But i still cryed!
  16. S

Favorite Color

Okay. Well, im really bored so i figured why not find out what people think of peoples favorite color?! Wow that didnt make much sence. ^^ Okay, neways i guess sence im just bored im making a thread to rate colors! Okay i guess we can do it like this.....For example, i post Pink, Black, Blue and...
  17. S

Who was the coolest character of KH u think

Well, this is no order inparticular. Riku Sora Jack Skellington Cloud
  18. S

Is it just me, or did COM suck?

Well, i liked it alot the only thing i didnt like was the battle system and the whole card thing..... i got confussed on that..... but i liked the story line that went with it.
  19. S

do you think Sephiroth was hard?

Like i said..........Thats just me!
  20. S

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

99 puppies then there parents 2 then pluto and i think thats it so 102?
Back