• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Intro Movie

will everyone stop calling him BHK his name has been confirmed geez
  2. J

*theory*of KH2 cover

isnt it a bit to tall to be riku?
  3. J

The True Origin of "BHK"

anything is possible at this stage really
  4. J

KH2 commercial!

the link was taken down because he had word that it has nothing to do with KH2
  5. J

KH2 commercial!

wow im downloading it now if it really is a KH2 ad it should be great!! excelent job
  6. J

Xaibal and DiZ? What is the connection

this "reliable source" is proabably just making everything up to spread romours
  7. J

Other Playable Characters

I think it sounds true ( the squall cloud in party thing ) and i think and hope it is true but we will just have to wait and see
  8. J

the nobodies

i think i discovered where it comes from if you play KH1 and go into traverese town go onto the shop roof ( the one where cid was to begin with , sorry im in a forgetful mood atm ) fly to gepettoes roof and fly back to the shop roof inside the triangle thing there is a yellow shape that looks a...
  9. J

Playing KH2

im gonna stay up day and night and miss school ( if possible ) until i have finished it
  10. J

Other worlds

no idea w00t 250th-th post
  11. J

Speical Boss in KH2

I WANT KUJA !!1 kuja is by far my all time faveroute ( sorry spelling ) final fantasy person i so hope he's in it
  12. J

and then there was one.

i think its really possible that the Org. are people been mutated or something by ansem it just sounds right to me i dunno'
  13. J

Skeleton Sora

i think it will be really cool if you can go skeletal XD
  14. J

Wait, wait, wait... Your Alive?!

no they dont join!!!
  15. J

Final Boss

i think ansem has a darker form - his true form that will hopefully be really hard to kill as a last boss ansem will find a way back become really powerful and sora will get a uber strong weapon ( possibly king mickeys ) and then fight him geez sounds a bit like a thoery
  16. J

hollow bastion

maybe SE did not the org. ?
  17. J

BHK's homeworld

no offence or anything here.... but that is stupid knowone will believe that aside the fact you are a newbie and get some propper grammer while your at it
  18. J

hardest DISNEY boss

i consider hook easy in both kh out as of now
  19. J

Old Man Organization Member in POTC

most likley because most of us wer'nt there
  20. J

Old Man Organization Member in POTC

well you didnt so...........yeah
Back