• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

~ The Elie Fanclub ~

For those who like/love Elie (from RaveMaster/Groove Adventure Rave) are welcome. this is one of my favorite animes and has IMO the hottest/cutest female in anime in it Elie. all are welcome
  2. K

The Altered Ones (retry)

There is an oginization known as the "Order of Odin" made up of thugs and assasins united under one legendary gunsman/swordsman known as the "Dark Angel". they secretly control 1/4 of the entire worlds economy they have a huge hidden lab where horrible experiments are performed to create living...
  3. K

Hottest/Cutest anime female

i was just curious who you guys thought was the hottest/cutest anime female is. IMO its Elie from Rave Master (Groove Adventure Rave)
  4. K

The Altered ones

kinda bored and randomly got this idea There is an oginization known as the "Order of Odin" made up of thugs and assasins united under one legendary gunsman known as the "Dark Angel". they secretly control 1/4 of the entire worlds economy they have a huge hidden lab where horrible experiments...
  5. K

Organization 13's Heartless

I know about Xemnas and his heartless and stuff but what about the other 12 members do they have there bodies or did they change into something we already killed sorry if this has already been done i was just curious
  6. K

UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie

anyone seen this anime it has plenty of fan service but still an interesting plot
  7. K

Sephiroth VS Shinobi

who do u think would win Sephiroth vs any ninja/shinobi from any show or game?
  8. K

Duelist Armies (Yu-Gi-Oh Rp)

i got really bored and saw my deck and it gave me this idea. Alright you're an elite duelist who fights for his nation you can use your real deck or make up one. It has to follow the baisic rules though. no god cards or anything like that or no hey look i drew Exodia on my first turn that just...
  9. K

Tales of Symphonia 2

It has been several years since Lloyd Irving and company defeated Mithos and reunited the 2 worlds now Lloyd is searching for all the exspheres but people are not willing to give up the power of the exspheres and some are gathering to stop Lloyd calling themselves Neo Desians Now join the quest...
  10. K

Eternal Darkness

within every light there is darkness where there is darkness the light has always come to destroy the darkness but the darkness is growing stronger destroying the light and creatures of darkness now rule with there powers growing there is no light to save them but only hope for the few who wish...
  11. K

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh2

Lets cont. hehehehe
  12. K

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is anyone else going crazy i want this game to come out if i wait any longer im gonna go crazy.
  13. K

need armour

I need some good armour at a reasonable price can anyone hook me up.:cool:
Back