• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Possible names for E.S.

what points have been made pointing E.S. to xehanort becuase from what i have seen nomura has confirmed that the knights are new characters so unless he has said something changing that.....how could there really be convincing points
  2. K

Birth By Sleep

why would it be that if they wrote it birth by sleep in english. i could understand if it was a translation error but its in the freaking video as birth by sleep
  3. K

Birth By Sleep

if sora is a reincarnation of the BHS his name wont be roxas because roxas is the organization name version of sora
  4. K

who are the three knights?

you can't say they are the same based on hair. the BHS looks like roxas but nomura has confirmed that he isn't. so just wait and see what nomura says about ES
  5. K

ES Boss Fight Footage

wow slow down a whole nother move by the knight thats to intense for me
  6. K

Speculation of the E.S Battle (Spoilers Knights names and possibly Old man's)

wait who is A U is it the old guy or that thing with him?
  7. K

ES Boss Fight Footage

i'd post the pic but my computure sucks so it might start wigging out
  8. K

ES Boss Fight Footage

man six seconds would be so intense i don't think i could handle it
  9. K

ES Boss Fight Footage

there is a picture on the kingdom hearts ultimania page
  10. K

ES Boss Fight Footage

but the soldier is not xehanort
  11. K

yes bet when khfm came out the sales were higher in japan for the first game. for kh2 the sales were much higher in the US
  12. K

i don't think that if the old dude is xemnas is someones body that it is ansems
  13. K

why would i trust my life with it man what are you talking about. if enough people want it, it could come to the US and if not i can just watch the stuff online. its not that big of a deal
  14. K

so who knows it could come out in the US
  15. K

they are entertaining and give you something to look forward to. you are just spending to much time on wondering what they mean just enjoy them. if you want to know what things mean wait till nomura or another person working on the game says sure they don't give everying away but they still say...
  16. K

i agree with the knights possibly being the chasers but until something is said no one knows
  17. K

could be but doubtful there is nothing leading anyone anywhere to what the chasers are
  18. K

he isn't the E.S. cuz the knights are new characters
  19. K

and nothing has been said about the chasers other than them being in the secret movie so there is no way of telling what they are yet
Back