• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Zexion.....(minor spoiler)

why make zexion the secret spoiler guy? he's like the smallest, weakest guy ever..... i know, maybe HE created some of the KH2 events with his MIND, so they nevr really happened, or some people dont really exist..... but then again, i have no idea wut im talking about, so feel free to destroy...
  2. M

What I Did't Like About KHII

my problems with this game was that: #1. Org. members, most of them had no story, just showed up one time b4, then the next time u see 'em, u kill em. Like Xigbar, the eyepatch guy, just showed up twice and then he died. ou didnt get to know anything about him. #2. i think the ending scene...
  3. M

Hey...

uhhh.......yea...what he said :)
  4. M

Think about its meaning

if KH was just a dream and sora woke up from a nap on the beach or somethin like that...than i know alot of angry people who would have Nomura's head !!!!!!!!
  5. M

Riku and Riku Replica thought.

it could be a new replica recently created by the organization...perhaps he wears a blindfold because he weilds the darkness freely, he could be an EVEN DARKER replica, and the light could blind him.......or perhaps i'm an idiot and should just stop talking :)
  6. M

BHK and Glowing eyed unknown

does anyone have a link of that pic where sora is chasing an unknown through twilight town???? the unknown "supposedley (sp?)" has the same boots as the GEU...please post a link :)
  7. M

gonna fly?

gliding was awesome but........ugh!!!!..........if neverland returns........grrrrrrrrrrr
  8. M

Hidden picture!

Ohh yea.... ur right......i was thinking of the Horned King........who might be in KH2 :) !!!!!!!!!
  9. M

Where did Pluto go?

i have no idea...would like to................but i don't :)
  10. M

Hidden picture!

cheranabog is that huge black devil-looking creature that u fight in KH somewhere at the end of the world terminus...he is from the disney movie black cauldron
  11. M

I might sound really stupid by asking this, but....

yea i dont hink they lost the rights to tarzan cause they just made a new disney's tarzan movie!!
  12. M

Glitch in the tape?

yea its probably some kind of programmer;s glitch since its not the final game yet:)..........
  13. M

blonde resemblense

hmmm i see....they must have connections.......
  14. M

Just Curious...................................

well considering you never really answered my question.....do you know if there even is gonna be one or not???? it doesnt take that long to translate a website, a simple translator pack can do that............but its takes a little downloading time and some MONEY to install that...........oh...
  15. M

Just Curious...................................

Just Curious.............why the %&*! isn't there an official KH2 site for America ?????? Is it coming soon or something????? sheesh....Japan gets everything first, even a website...........that site is sooooo loaded, too bad most of us here can't read japanese :(
  16. M

How is Kairi linked to Deep Dive?

i know kairi is in DD...but when? i never saw he on the tv screen...at what point in time is she shown???????????
  17. M

BHK dual wield theory

hmmm..............possibly............
  18. M

Is DiZ Ansem?

maybe he wears bandages and belt buckles over his face and body cause he was horribly disfigured by the light in kingdom heats cause he held too much darkness...... then again....maybe i should just shut up cause i'm horribly wrong :).......
  19. M

BHK & Sora's clothes

really??????? thats the heavy significance of sora's clothes??? FUSION???? thats it???? i thought it was somethin storyline wise....but what do i know??????
  20. M

Easy bosses that should be hard

yea that tiger head was a real pain the the booty area.....also dragon maleficent was sooo hard for me...i couldn't get past those green flames of doom !!! ansem and rock titan were sooooooo EASYYYYY.......hook was actually pretty hard, maybe cause i fought him at a low level
Back