• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

KH2 Ending

Where can i go to download the Kingdom Hearts 2 ending? I have the one that was supposed to be the ending but i could never get the one that the game has? I wonder why they didn't put the first one.
  2. P

How does Riku get his (No Spoilers In Titles)!

How does Riku get his keyblade? When you see him as Ansem in Land of the Dragons he has his his other sword from KH. Then when he comes out in The World that never was, he has the Keyblade. How did he get it?
  3. P

Final Mix question

I got a lot of questions i wanna ask. Why did they show scenes from Final Mix if we didn't get it in America!!! One other thing. In the Disney 411 thing about KH2, Haley Joel Osment does not sound like sora!! He sound wierd.
  4. P

Limited guide containings?

Does anyone know what the limited edition guide contains? I know it has the guide and an art book, but the brother of my brother's friend told me it had a music cd and a dvd. He works in eb games and he already saw it.
  5. P

How much would you pay to get Sora's necklace?

How much would you pay for Kh items or merchandise? I am just asking cuz some stuff are expensive.
Back