• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

King Kong Alternate Ending

Anyone else gotten the Alternate Ending for the King Kong game? ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
  2. N

KH - Tearing pages from the Bible?

Okay, I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but if you know anything about the Christian faith then Kingdom Hearts has got to seem just a little bit familiar. I need all the deepest thinkers to help me with this one. Similarities: 1. Xemnas and the Organization = Jesus and the twelve...
  3. N

New World??? NO! Details inside.

I have made threads about this before or at least seen them and in my opinion, this needs to be cleared up. In the bottom right corner of this scan: http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/128.jpg is a picture of a strange place (The command menu is different from what we've seen before). I...
  4. N

SPOILERS Is this what Kingdom Hearts looks like?

If you have seen the newest trailer then you should know what I'm talking about. Near the end, just before Ansem appears, it shows this: Check kh2.co.uk for the trailer if you havent seen it.
  5. N

Riku... Finally. Confirming pictures

Yes, all of us know after watching the commercial that came out today. But my main point is that it is, as we had hoped a new picture. The graphics aren't FMV, and the canges are extremely obvious on comparison. Here is a Deep Dive picture: As you can see in these pictures, Rku is in fact...
Back