• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Looking to join/create original, literate, RP (apocalyptic?)

Hey there. I've been absent from the KHI roleplaying scene for a long time and I'd like to get back into it with it being summer and all. Seeing as how I'm relatively unfamiliar with the current regulars in the RP section and the section itself right now, I figured I'd just put myself out there...
  2. T

Help/Support ► Ugh, okay. I need advice/more just to vent.

I admittedly didn't read EVERYTHING that's been posted, so sorry if I repeat what someone else said, but my advice is to start to seriously coming up with plans and goals for things that you want and work towards them, WITHOUT letting your parents know. I'm not saying you should try and rebel or...
  3. T

So I'm back...

It's been like a year or so since I was active in any legitimate sense of the word and things here have changed quite drastically. For starters, I don't recognize very many people and half of the people on my friends list seem to have changed their names so I have no idea who they are (Sabrina...
  4. T

Help/Support ► But I can't do it alone!

Well, I already told you this on dA, but the only way to overcome your nervousness is to do it more. Trust me, you'll become braver over time. Now, I'm not going into singing/performing as a career, but I have had years of experience so I'd like to think that I at least have an idea of what I'm...
  5. T

The Captivity of Lying [ORIGINAL - OOC/sign-up thread]

Throughout the history of the human race, there have always been beliefs--some of which were so powerful that even wars raged on in their name. However, no belief has ever been so acclaimed or profound as that of a creator, an authority...God. It's hard to say when He came into existance, but...
  6. T

Mirrors

It was perfect. Or at least it looked that way on paper. Each world, dimension--whatever you'd like to call it--had so much to offer. In my mind, it seemed that there was no reason to keep them seperate from each other. Why not share each world's more outstanding attributes for the betterment...
  7. T

Mirrors [original ~ OOC and sign-ups]

It was perfect. Or at least it looked that way on paper. Each world, dimension--whatever you'd like to call it--had so much to offer. In my mind, it seemed that there was no reason to keep them seperate from each other. Why not share each world's more outstanding attributes for the betterment...
  8. T

Chicks in somewhat skimpy outfits... ._.

So, yeah...here are some semi-recent sketches that I've fished out of my sketchbook. I was mostly focusing on figure and form and all that. What do you y'all think? Oh, and sorry for the links...I didn't want the images to stretch out the page. : P Fighter by ~Tobuoi on deviantART This Strange...
  9. T

Help/Support ► I started hanging out with a girl but she smokes weed

Well, if she's really willing to quit, I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to successfully help her out. As previously mentioned, weed isn't all that addicting, physically, so if you can help her overcome the psychological (and social) need for it, you'll be good to go. Another thing to...
  10. T

Help/Support ► I dont want to be a sister again!

Well, fortunately, as has already been stated, you'll be of age in four or so years, so...yeah. Hopefully, since your mom is having twins, she won't be doing much other than taking care of them, so you shouldn't have to worry about slaving away. Being the oldest sucks, I know. But it's just one...
  11. T

Help/Support ► This has gone on for my whole life and I want adice...

Well, presumably, your friends and you have similar interests, including girls. I think that you're just stressing over it a little too much. Just focus on developing your personality as you experience life and compatible girlfriends will naturally be drawn to you. IT'S THE TRUTH. : P Trust me...
  12. T

What exactly did you like about the Kingdom Hearts story?

I've been thinking about this for a while, trying to figure out what exactly it is that makes the story of Kingdom Hearts so phenomenal and popular. Discuss the sequels if you wish, but my primary goal is to find out what made so many people fall in love with the game within the first day or so...
  13. T

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir This chick right hur has. On Expert Mode, I believe...whoo whoo. The game lost a little bit of its magical infinite feeling after I did, though. : /
  14. T

Help/Support ► I don't necessarily need help, but I wann get this off my chest.

"Winning" is an action...not a random occurrence. Thus, whether or not you deserve it is up to you, but you have to make it happen. Anyway, if you really value video game time over that which you are spending with your girlfriend, that's probably a problem. However, spending "me" time is fine...
  15. T

Terra Aparattus

"Wear the face of the Machinist who gives motion to the machine's many gears, a great clamor brought as the machine's harsh iron and bright steel stirred to life by the hand of the machinist..." Terra Aparattus Global warming, pollution, continental flooding...all man-made...
  16. T

Terra Aparattus [original RP]

"Wear the face of the Machinist who gives motion to the machine's many gears, a great clamor brought as the machine's harsh iron and bright steel stirred to life by the hand of the machinist..." Terra Aparattus Global warming, pollution, continental flooding...all man-made catastrophes...
  17. T

If you've seen Pulp Fiction, come here...

...cos I think this is the funniest thing ever: Maybe you've already seen this, but for those of you who haven't, I thought I should share it with you.
  18. T

Help/Support ► My boy problem

In my experience, humans are relatively predictable...that is to say, common interest is the easiest way to find someone who's compatible with you. Therefore, investing time in yourself and your interests will be the most honest, effective, and rewarding method of finding someone who will want...
  19. T

Flight of the Conchords

Flight of the Conchords is a comedy band from New Zealand. They recently finished up the first season of their TV show on HBO and they won a Grammy for best comedy band of 2008. Their material is mostly loose parody, imitating artists such as Prince, David Bowie, and The Pet Shop Boys, or...
  20. T

Sci-Fi

So, I think that it's safe to say that I've basically seen jack regarding the genre of science-fiction. There's the Heroes thread...a couple of Star Wars threads, here and there, but that's about it, as far as I've seen. Anyways, seeing as how there apparently isn't a big enough fanbase for...
Back