• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

U Can Play As The BHK!

Yeah, incase you all haven't noticed, BHK is on the old battle system. So there is no drive bar option, right? o_0 (Mabye you need to play through the game more and upgrade your command space - never know right?) <-- One of my thoughts
  2. A

What bosses and who??

Huh? you haven't played any FF games? FFXI is the easiest to start off with i think, it was my first FF game. : )
  3. A

What bosses and who??

uh, isn't Kuja a guy? i thought he was Zidanes brother? :S now i'm confused, and thank you for that/those people who stuck up for me : ) my computer broke so i couldn't shout back.
  4. A

What bosses and who??

After the dissapointment of my last thread, i started this one :) I want Kuja, Abbyss Worm, Seymour, Ozma and a Final Fantasy Summon as bosses in a KH game :p
  5. A

Who do you want in KH??

There i go, done it again, you know, i should really read the whole thread before i reply, but thats to that person somewhere up top who said my last reply in a smaller paragraph... I would actually like seeing some FF monsters in KH, it would mix it up a little i think, i mean, theres nothing...
  6. A

Who do you want in KH??

Kizzyke, Cid, Cid and Cid are not the same person, i asked that question alot too... I remember the like Biggs and Wedge, they're in sooo many FF games but each time you see them they aren't connected. And yeah! i would love to heve Ozma (or whatever it's called) and a boss/enemy in the game...
  7. A

Who do you want in KH??

I am so excited that Fujin was seen in KH2! She's been my idol since i played FF8, i mean, what girl in there right mind whouldn't want to have short silver hair, an eyepatch, shout one word wherever you go and through a boomerang at people's heads? So i though...who are my favourite...
  8. A

Riku or Sora

Well he did momentarily at Hollow Bastion, so all the people who said that Sora is better coz he has the keyblade can go cry in a corner, and all the people who said that Sora is better coz he gets Kairi can go join them, you didn't see Cloud getting Aeris or Aerith or whatever one it was! Rock...
  9. A

Riku or Sora

Riku gets back by himself! Sora had to get Kairi's help! Some Hero he is!! Riku all the way!
  10. A

Riku or Sora

Eh.....wha? kidbuu99, you think of more confusing stuff than me, but i think i see what your getting at. And Hero of Light, it wouldn't be a Square-disney game if Riku and Sora were the only characters in it...unless Disney designed them. Thanks for making me think that! i'll go to Disney...
  11. A

Is silver cretures in Kh2 linked to Ansem report???

anything now, S King and my Dancy-bancy told me what i wanted to know, so i'm just talking to people ^^
  12. A

Riku or Sora

o.0 What's the deal with Sora anyway? Sure, Even I find him cute, but just coz he get's "the Girl" (who is a loser may i add) isn't a good excuse to me, ok, sure, the only point i've made about Riku is how cute he is and the lack of visible 6 packs - but that's not why I like him. I like him...
  13. A

Riku or Sora

And he's hotter... XP
  14. A

Em that wasn't aimed at you you mong. It was at RikuHeroOfDarkness. And I aint ignoring that! You apologised to me and I acknowledged it, fair enough, but this time you won't be so lucky, so why don't you go and figure out a better way to say sorry to me because I did F**k all to you.
  15. A

What keyblades do you want?

Neither have I, i thought it looked really bland. I thought it would be cool to get a keyblade off of Auron, you know, like a Masamune keyblade. Or a keyblade shaped like Godhand.
  16. A

Riku or Sora

Yeah, but you don't know if Riku's gonna have some new duds too, and if there better (and hopefully show off his 6 pack more :P) than Sora's, who is corny.
  17. A

Sorry dude, but the forum for I.D.I.O.T is next door. (I.D.I.O.T stands for Idiotic Druggies including Oportune Traitors) ^^; again, something me and my friends made up...he he...
  18. A

Yay! Olympics are coming to London 2012!!!!! YAY!
  19. A

Did anybody here add my msn address? i is just because i don't know who is wanting to talk to me ^^;
Back