• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Stavvy

Any oldies around?

Having not been here in MANY a year, I was wondering if anyone from "the good ol days" remembers me? Honestly, I'm surprised my account still exists. I miss my animated Scott Pilgrim image, but I guess it wasn't meant to be forever. I kept it after they stopped allowing gifs. Wah-wah Anyway...
  2. Stavvy

A favor to a friend

Natural Beasts: A Horror Novel by Devin Baker — Kickstarter A friend of mine has written a novel and is currently trying to get his novel off the ground via a kickstarter. He has the first chapter, comprised of three acts, up for your viewing pleasure: All I'm asking for is for you guys to...
  3. Stavvy

A moment of your time, I want to nostalg.

I really miss this place. Been a member for AGES. Just really wondered how many people I used to talk to still frequented, or even remembered, this place. I'm talking all the way back to kh2.net days. Is there anyone still around?
  4. Stavvy

Attention: Need more members? Post here!

So a problem I've run into countless times in the past is that an RP dies because of inactivity. There's a week where no one posts and then you might lose one or two people. Well, I want to do away with a lack of RPers, or at least try to. My plan is simple, and it may even prove to help the...
  5. Stavvy

Vidya stuff that scared you as a little kid

For me it was the GET OUT guy from DK64 YouTube - ‪DK64 Part 11: Diddy, GET OUT!!‬‏ Skip to 1:50 Another thing that scared me were the chainsaw guys in the hedgemaze of Zombies Ate my Neighbors.
  6. Stavvy

Distoria, an experiment. OOC

RP is here: http://forums.khinsider.com/original-roleplays/161937-distoria-free-join-anytime.html#post5542036 Alright, I had an idea, see? I want to make an RP with no explicitly stated setting. I don't want templates. I don't want to state any plot. I want people to post in this and do...
  7. Stavvy

Distoria -- Free to join anytime --

(The OOC thread is here: http://forums.khinsider.com/signups-discussion/161938-distoria-experiment-ooc.html#post5542044) Kalemn stared through the faint reflection of his face and watched as the scenery changed from a tan desert filled with nothing but sand to a more lush forested area. He had...
  8. Stavvy

Help/Support ► Headset issue

So I got a headset for Christmas. One problem, it's a USB only headset. Meaning I don't have a headphone jack to plug it into an MP3 player. Anyone know of a USB to headphone jack? I need something to plug a USB into and change it to a headphone jack, not the other way around.
  9. Stavvy

The Last Five Years

I've been wanting to see this for a while. The show's progression is a fairly unique one, one that I've never seen before. It stars two characters, a couple going through their first date until their eventual divorce. The hook is that the play starts with the female's perspective going backwards...
  10. Stavvy

Inter Somnium {Stavvy and Thor. collab} (Always Accepting)

The sun rose on a dusty dawn. Lizards scurried from their various hiding spots as a truck drove down the dirt road. Some non-descript cd played at a noticeable volume, which Catherin unconsciously tuned out. She wondered how far this man would take her. He seemed a nice enough fellow, had...
  11. Stavvy

Inter Somnium {Stavvy and Thor. collab} (OOC, Interest Check and Sign ups)

((After years of silence and whatnot, I've decided to try KHI's RP section again)) The world lies in chaos, everyone knows this. It’s been this way for a few months now with no news of, well, any sort at all. The media was taken down completely practically as soon as America’s government...
  12. Stavvy

Help/Support ► TV splitter?

So, I want to play my 360 on two different tv's. How would I go about this? I don't care if it's not in HD, since one tv that we have in this room isn't in HD and mine is. I'm find with it just being SD.
  13. Stavvy

Gene Simmons takes on Anon

The Escapist : Forums : The News Room : Gene Simmons Declares War on Anonymous Hackers show Gene Simmons where he can kiss it | Technically Incorrect - CNET News Hahaha, this is too great. Discuss?
  14. Stavvy

Garry's Mod

Discuss. Game is so fun.
  15. Stavvy

Let's talk Skidrow (and the likes)

Basically, as we have flashcart and CFW discussions, it's only fair that we have the same for PC's. Just no SquarEnix/Eidos pirating, we support them ;D I've been trying to get Assassin's Creed 2 to work, but I can't figure out a way to get the game to think I'm on Ubisoft's servers, when I'm...
  16. Stavvy

A question about our policy.

We talk about PSP CFW and DS flashcarts, and as long as (most of the time) we don't share rom links directly, we're ok, right? So how open to talking about PC pirating are we? Honestly, I need some help getting some games to work, and I wanted to know to not risk repercussions.
  17. Stavvy

Biggest Mistake of Your Life?

Basically, what do you consider your biggest mistake/screw up? Mine's easy, falling for a friend of mine's girlfriend during high school. Still hasn't turned out ok.
  18. Stavvy

Humans vs. Zombies

It's a game played across college campuses throughout at least the USA. There are two teams, Humans and Zombies. Zombies must wear a headband around their head, humans must around their arm or leg. Humans carry nerf guns. Zombies are stunned (meaning they cannot attack or assist anyone in the...
  19. Stavvy

Indie Games

No, not on PSN or XBL. PC indie games Here's one that I'm currently playing: http://www.paul-greasley.com/garden/garden.zip It's called Under the Garden. Basically it's a "see how long you can survive" type game.
  20. Stavvy

Mario Party (fuck yea guys)

MARIO PARTY GENERAL THREAD GO (just so you understand) So I totally kicked ass in Mario Party 3 today. We were playing 50 rounds on Woody Woods, got to 32 before everyone had places to be. I had eight stars and about 50 coins, the others were 2 stars and about 30 coins with one person having...
Back