• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

was kingdom hearts 2 a let down compaired to kingdom hearts?

yes, their timing was really bad. and ohhh weilding two keyblades whenever you want....that woulda been sooo cool *__* yah I never used alot of the drives till i got final form cause of anti form...i had bad luck with that. yah =/ but with all the hype and wait over 2 it was natural i think for...
  2. N

yah spolers really do ruin it ;-; I have heard rumors and im just like "shudupshupshudup" and cover my ears.... but ya never know... Im still excited for it thou ;3
  3. N

yah...well actually I didnt pay the 50$ rofl X3 my bf at the time got it for me, I didnt even ask for it. My friends all work at the game store so he used my reservation (like the 5$ you can put to reserve it) and showed up at school and handed it to me. I started jumping and giggaling and...
  4. N

soraawakened: yup, both of them put into the game, it wouldnt be kingdom hearts with out both so i supose really we cant complain all to much about disney. :B and I rarley come out of the RP forums so Im new to this double posting lol X3;; and yes, I wish they had let them atleast kissed~ ;_...
  5. N

no big XP ok, well im just trying to get back to everyone and because i lack awsome skills thats how I do it sorry.
  6. N

you talkin bout me? *points* because I do lack that male part to make me a boy...8D;;;
  7. N

....Im not angry o_o;; and Im not complaining, atleast I dont think I am. and yes, disney really did cause some problems, but I dont think the game could have been handled as well in 1 with out the disney characters. I mean they wernt the best, but square probably wouldnt have made such a...
  8. N

Sorry if I seem like im complaining, I guess thats one of my personality quirks. =/ Im really not trying to, just trying to get a feel and discuss since I have no one else to really talk to about the game (all the people I know dont know the differance between an RPG and a fighting game or...
  9. N

Hey, I undersand that alot of people love the game and a hard core fans or whatever, so am I. I really do love alot of thigs about this game, I just want feed back on what other people think. Im not going 'oh god this game sucked' Im just seing if other people didnt like what I liked or vic...
  10. N

yah, I need that bitter sweet to keep me intrested, there really wasnt that much sadness in this one. I only cryed a few times as to me getting kinda depressed over the first one X3 Im a little to emotional i think... and GOOD LUCK! *salut* XP I have my finals wednesday and thursday
  11. N

yah the reaction comand thing was different, but I think it would have been imposible to do the 1000 heartless thing without it x_x; and I didnt like it cause it got in the way alot, you would go to do one comand and then you would move or the heartless would move and youd get another...
  12. N

no worries, I understand. and Im not trying to be negative...I was just thinking about it and I really just didnt like the second one as much, I absolutley love the first game, just the second (well third realy) just didnt do as much for me as the first one did...I guess I had high expectations...
  13. N

I agree 100% ^^ I think if disney would have had less controle over the game then it could have been better as far as plot goes...but ya know ya have to just take things like that sometimes when you have a game that is like that =3;
  14. N

Yah, it was a good game, dont get me wrong. I just think that a lot more could have been done with the plot and characters as far as how they set it up.
  15. N

I hope this is the correct place to put this... Hello there readers, I do not mean this to be a flame thread or to get flamed so please, if you have an intelligent thought then please share it. But if you just want to write “0mg lyk u sux kh2 iz theh4x” then please, take it somewhere else...
  16. N

Space Pirates arr (lit)

yah the title sounds stupid...thanks for looking. ^_^ welcome, before I get too much into this just letting you know Im only looking for 3 or 4 people, so its first come first serve. sorry. Since there are new rules (from morphis and all) I am expecting you to be literate (meaning at least one...
  17. N

Exodus II (come join)

Exodus II (we have started yo) Exodus II [edit as of June 19th] we didnt get many people new to join, so if you would like to join late-PM me and I can help you jump in. ^__^ Orig. exodus by Tobuoi - thanks for a great Role play Hey thanks for looking at my thread! If you have been roleplaying...
  18. N

Hot Gimmick

Well Im here to ask you if you have read the manga Hot Gimmick and what you thought about it. It is personaly one of my faveorite manga and I cant wait for volume 10 to come out. So if you have read the series tell me who you like best, fave couple what volume you have read to (so I dont spoil...
  19. N

FFX Original[literate]

I'm looking to start and original FFX RPG. Fallowing a similar story line, except no one from another time. We will need a high summoner (male or female) some bad guys (how ever you feel is best) and maybe a Maester or two ^_< and of course guardians! Rules: No god moding/power playing if you...
  20. N

Lolita Family

Hey there, I'm looking to make an RP for a lolita family, for those of you who dont know what lolita is it is Japanese gothic elegance. Proper and beautiful. If you have more questions regarding lolita PM me. Positions (we will start when we have 6) Mom-open dad-open (we need atleast one parent)...
Back