• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Cid...Cid...Anyone want another Cid?

wot about the oglob from ffIX? He was class!
  2. L

Kingdom Hearts series?

I've heard several rumours of there being a Kingdom Hearts series. Is this true, and if so, is it likely to be released in the UK?
  3. L

The Descent

Has anyone watched the descent? It's the scariest film I've ever seen! I s**t my pants!:eek:
  4. L

Destiny Islands

I would prefer if he stays there and remains only as a legendary hero, and in future titles you play as BHK or someone else like that (because the same characters get boring after a while, especially Donald and Goofy).:)
  5. L

Destiny Islands

I reckon it may be Sora's last destination and he lives there from there on. In a future game you may get the role of someone else.
  6. L

Destiny Islands

Has there been any confirmation that you can go back to Destiny Islands and see Kairi, because I think the storyline would be ruined if Kairi wasn't a big deal in this game. She's Sora's motive!:confused:
  7. L

Dark Riku-Tips Please!

No, Maleificent is the boss at Hollow Bastion, and I was using the wrong cards and not using the Mickey cards!:p
  8. L

sora's look in steamboat wille

They are meant to look cartoony, but the Disney characters looking cartoony is what seperates them from everyone else. They should have tried another look for Sora.
  9. L

Dark Riku-Tips Please!

I finally defeated Maleficent after months of trying, I then got through Twilight Town and the Destiny Islands, but I'm now stuck on Riku after Destiny Islands. Can somebody please give me pointers on cards I need, tactics and what level I should be:confused:
  10. L

Yet another topic on BHK

Oh! I'm so confused! If it is not confirmed then why say it?:confused:
  11. L

The United Kingdom!

Anyone from the UK who needs friends sign in this thread! :o
  12. L

Yet another topic on BHK

Lol I'm new to this forum I haven't been online in ages cuz kingdomhearts2.net directed me to disney.go.com!:p
  13. L

Yet another topic on BHK

I reckon that the blonde haired kid is the other side of Sora's heart mentioned on CoM when you venture to Twilight Town. I reckon this because you see BHK talkin with Namine on a KH2 trailer. ;)
  14. L

UK release dates

15. L

UK release dates

Can anyone please tell me the UK release dates of Kingdom Hearts 2 I've searched and searced but can only find American and Japan release dates. Please help me.:confused: :confused:
  16. L

error

I noticed an errror with Kingdom Hearts. Although it is said that Kairi is not intended as a Princess of Heart but something went wrong, there is a pod for her, like all the other princesses are kept in in Hollow Bastion. If you look at the door to darkness where you fight Riku possesed Ansem...
  17. L

Help me with Maleficent please!

I really need help. I'm level 38 with 625 card points and a lot of health, but I still can't defeat Maleficient. I've defeated all heartless in Hollow Bastion so I can not train. Is there a special tactic or certain cards I should use in my deck?
  18. L

War if light and darkness

Maybe there should be a film where you see all the worlds once again combine to make Earth. Guns and weaponry can be used more commonly, and you get to see our reaction to the heartless. Any ideas on the storyline or title? My title would probably be Kingdom Hearts: Fading Light.
  19. L

magic and summon theory

Wot about ff9? That's the best ff game! KH2 should at least feature Vivi who teaches you new spells! And how did talk of magic and summoning come to talk about final fantasy characters?
Back